|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Welcome to Wild Orchid, a luxury 5 bedroom private villa located in the stunning Montego Bay.
On 220 private acres of former banana and coconut plantation stretching from mountain to sea, Wild Orchid is a glamorous and luxurious hideaway in the tropics. The Georgian design of the new mansion captures the ambiance and grace of the original plantation ... enhanced by modern amenities of air-conditioned bedrooms, state-of-the-art kitchen and baths, satellite dish and lighted tennis court. Interiors are adorned by Oriental rugs, unique hand-laid tiles and custom cedar accents. The comfortable covered verandah is furnished with large bamboo sofas and chairs covered in white canvas.
Five acres of manicured lawns and gardens surround the villa and open to the greater property ... where guests can stroll, jog and be close to nature. In past centuries, men loaded bananas onto ships 300 yards downhill from the house.
STAFF In true Colonial style, Wild Orchid is meticulously staffed so that guests are pampered through sunny days and relaxed evenings ... with memorable home-cooked meals served in the spacious indoor dining area or on the large open verandah under the almond trees ... cooled by the tradewinds. The night view from Wild Orchid is breathtaking ... especially from the al fresco dining terrace.
The Wild Orchid villa and grounds provide a superbly spacious and photogenic location for weddings, receptions and honeymoons.
• 5-bedroom/5-bath private villa on 220 private acres
• 7,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 20' x 40'` private pool
• tennis court lit for night play
• 5 cable televisions in all bedrooms
• 42” LCD cable television with Direct TV, VCR, DVD in living room
• Bose music sound system
• staff of 7: cook, butler, housekeepers, gardener, laundress
• wireless Internet access throughout (bring your laptop)
• magnificent ocean view
• spacious lawns for croquet and games
• excellent site for weddings
• Round Hill membership: complimentary beach, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
• The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool,Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri
• 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10 People
• 7,000 Interior Square Ft.
• 5 Staff
• Air Conditioning
• Children Welcome
• Fully Staffed Villa
• Golf Available Tryall Club (members only). Across town: Half Moon, Cinnamon Hill, White Witch
• Handicap Access
• Internet Wireless
• iPod Dock(s)
• Hair Dryers
• Tryall Club member
• Connecting Bedroom(s)
• Kids Club Membership
• Wireless Internet Access
• Full Gym Nearby (walk, drive or take golf cart)
• Golf on Site or Nearby
• Private Tennis Court
• Available for Large Groups
• Available for Weddings
• Handicap Accessible
• Ping Pong
• Spa on Site or Nearby
Our vacation at Wild Orchid was flawless… I wouldn’t change a thing! The staff became family to us after just one week. They are such a wonderful group of people. The kids love it here. We have already made arrangements to return again next year and possibly will fit in another trip there before then with my girlfriends! Found this villa through Exceptional Villas who were an absolute dream to work with.
Staff are incredible, grounds are beautiful… this was an unforgettable vacation! Thanks to Emma for recommending this for our family.
I'm posting this review much later then when we stayed but This villa is so beautiful…our children loved it here. We live in the city so they really enjoyed the incredibly large grounds to explore. The view and setting is simply stunning. Staff were superb… So professional, friendly and helpful. Michael our driver was the best! He was very entertaining and so knowledgeable! We learnt so much about Jamaica from him.
The Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required.
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym and compete in the new Usain Bolt Games Room at the Great House (teens love it). Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie Cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy the week’s events, including the Monday Night Manager’s Cocktail Party and the Wednesday and Friday night beach parties and buffets.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for daily 4:00 tea and sweets. Shop at the convenient commissary and chic boutique, and meet for happy hour and snacks at the casual bar. Also at the Great House is the new Usain Bolt Games Room open all day and night for ping pong, pool, air hockey, foosball, shuffleboard, chess and checkers, board games, comfy reclining chairs and HDTV. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool (ping pong table there too). The Tryall Club is thoughtfully designed to please toddlers, preteens, tweens, moms, dads and everyone from teens to octogenarians.
The Tryall Club was chosen by Condé Nast Traveler for its Gold List of "the best places to stay in the whole world.”