|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to Tropical Palms Villa, a luxury 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom wheelchair accessible vacation home in sunny Southwest Florida!
Newly completed in 2013, Tropical Palms Villa allows visitors to relax in privacy and enjoy today's modern conveniences in a custom-designed home, while enjoying the outdoor feel of a five-star tropical resort. Located on a canal in beautiful Cape Coral where the sun typically shines over 300 days a year, our West-facing Villa ensures that guests will enjoy nearly all-day sun along with beautiful sunsets over the canal. While the villa was built with wheelchair accessibility in mind, Tropical Palms is intended to appeal to people of all types – young, old, able-bodied, and disabled.
We have all of the amenities you could possibly be looking for in a vacation rental. Our backyard oasis gives you numerous options for enjoying all-day sun. Go for a dip in our award-winning pool, enjoy a drink under the Tiki hut at the swim-up pool bar, relax in the spacious spa, or have a good old-fashioned barbecue on our outdoor grill. For a change of pace, head down to our private dock, where you can look for sea otters swimming by, spot pelicans diving for fish, waive to passing boaters, or kick back and relax in style on one of the many deck chairs.
The entertainment options are not just limited to the outdoors though. Inside, our spacious Great Hall and kitchen area offers a great gathering place for friends or family to enjoy a night of entertainment. The Great Hall features a 65" TV with numerous media options. There are over 120 DVD and Blu-ray movies to choose from. Our cable TV package features complementary CNN, ESPN and HBO. We also offer complementary Netflix. Plus, the Great Hall TV includes a second generation Chromecast as well as Apple TV, so you can stream movies and music from your very own phone or laptop onto the big TV and overhead speakers. In-ceiling speakers in the Great Hall and both master bedrooms gives guests a great audio experience. In addition, the two master bedrooms each contain 46" TVs + cable TV, the master bathroom contains a 32" TV + cable TV, and the three other bedrooms each contain 32" TVs with built-in-in DVD players.
Lastly, if you like games, you won't be disappointed. Our games room features a pool table, foosball table, and an air hockey table. We also have a large variety of board games, which are sure to keep you entertained out on the lanai all evening long!
Please contact us if you have any questions. We hope you will make Tropical Palms Villa your next vacation destination!
* Winner of multiple Awards in the 2014 CCCIA's Builders Showcase, including Overall Best Pool!
Had an amazing time at the villa, which was well maintained and really beautiful. The outside area including the garden, patio, dock area and of course the pool itself, is amazing with plenty of room for everyone.The immediate area is lovely and the villa is only 30 minutes easy and picturesque drive to Fort Myers beach, Sanibel, Captiva and other places. Would recommend, Blue Giraffe on Sanibel and Salty Crab at Fort Myers Beach. James always responded to emails quickly and was a joy to deal with. We would stay again, without hesitation as we had a wonderful time. The villa was just amazing in a fantastic location.
We stayed at the Tropical Palms Villa in May, 2016 and it was wonderful. The pool was gorgeous and there was plenty of room on the lanai to lounge. We enjoyed many meals on the outside grill - there was everything you could possibly need for utensils and cookware. Both the inside and outside were so clean and well maintained that it truly was a 'Home away from Home' - we couldn't have been happier. No more looking through other listings - this is where we hope to stay on our next trip to Florida. Thank you James for giving us such a memorable vacation!
Perfect setting to have a family gathering! The pool area is sublime! Given the great weather, we enjoyed it immensely. The property was clean and well maintained. I would recommend this home to anyone! The only draw back for us, is that we could not bring our dog which we missed so much through our stay. This would be a perfect home for a dog (non shedding and hypoallergenic). Thank you again for access to your home.
This was hands-down the nicest place that I have ever stayed on vacation! Everything is absolutely beautiful, inside and out! The pictures don't even do it justice, I hope to get there at least once a year now!
What a lovely place! It is spacious, luxurious and well- equipped more than meeting our expectations. We would certainly recommend it to anyone as it is suitable for both the wheelchair and the non-wheelchair user.We also stayed at the house for ten days in January and just loved it1 Can't wait to go again this winter!
Garry and Helen, Caledonia, Ontario
Often referred to as 'the Venice of North America,' Cape Coral consists of over 400 miles of canals, more than any other city in the world – including Venice!
Why Visit Cape Coral and Tropical Palms Villa?
• Cape Coral experiences well over 300 days of sunshine per year on average
• Subtropical climate, including dry, moderate winters . Average daytime high temperatures are 75°F (24°C) and 77°F (25°C) in January and February respectively, approximately 3°F warmer on average than Orlando
• It's away from the hustle and bustle of Fort Lauderdale and Miami, yet almost as far south meaning similarly warm temperatures
• Only 30 min. from accessible Fort Myers Beach and the Gulf of Mexico
• Only 30 min. from the spring homes of 2 major league baseball teams – the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins
• Numerous shopping and restaurant options
• Many golf courses nearby
• 5 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a squash court within easy walking distance
• Free Wifi available throughout the Villa
• Topped 14 categories to win Overall Best Pool in the 2014 CCCIA's Builders' Showcase
• Located within easy driving distance of Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Tampa cruise ports. Relaxing at Tropical Palms Villa is the perfect way to spend some time before or after a cruise.
• Located within easy driving distance of major international airports in Fort Myers, Tampa, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami (and just a short taxi ride from Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers).
• Direct flights to Southwest Florida international Airport from numerous northern cities, including Toronto, New York City, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£807|
* Rates above are total costs, including 11% tax, 4% booking fee, and $225 house cleaning fee
* Rates above include free wifi + an allowance of $50/week or $150/month for electricity usage.
* Rentals of less than 7 days will be considered on a case-by-case basis (short notice rentals, to fill in short gaps between other bookings, or immediately before/after other booking dates)
* No student groups permitted
* MAXIMUM HOUSE OCCUPANCY is 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING GUESTS and VISITORS! NO LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED. Each guest should be sleeping in one of the beds – not on the pool table or on any of the furniture.
* IN THE EVENT THAT MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE IN TOTAL ARE STAYING AT OR VISITING THE HOUSE WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, RENTERS MAY BE EVICTED.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.