With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to accommodate 9 guests, this home is the perfect setting for your next relaxing retreat with friends and family. Monterey Bay, famous for its aquatic life, local produce and majestic coastal views, is the ideal location for your next California getaway! Located near the world-famous aquarium, Cannery Row, and charming shops and restaurants, this vacation rental home allows you to fully experience everything the beautiful Central Coast has to offer.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed | Livingroom: Pullout Bed
This beachy abode, boasting modern, tasteful decor with light colors and all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay. Sip your morning coffee while admiring the Pacific Ocean through the home's bay windows and feel the sea breeze from the large deck.
After a memorable day exploring the area, prepare fresh seafood and local vegetables in the fully equipped kitchen.
Spend some time outdoors in this property's backyard which slopes to a level barbeque area with outstanding views of the Pacific.
Later, retreat to one of the beautifully appointed bedrooms for a restful night's sleep. During foggy days, enjoy the warmth of this home with the central heating.
Monterey Bay is the perfect escape - experience it all by staying at this outstanding vacation rental house!
Numerous iconic California experiences can be easily accessed from this property. Take a half-mile walk or bike ride to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, where you can spend hours admiring its array of fascinating sea life; two passes to the aquarium are provided by the owner for your entertainment!
Also within walking and biking distance is Cannery Row. Visit the eclectic shops and restaurants that line Cannery Row or enjoy a picnic on the breathtaking beaches. Make sure to stop by Ghiradelli's for some amazing ice cream sundaes! Hike or bike the beautiful ocean-side trails, and keep your eyes peeled for the seals and whales that are frequently spotted in the area.
Take the 17-mile drive through Pebble Beach for even more incredible scenery and world-class golf. Spend the day driving along Highway One, where you can stop at vineyards, pick up the best artichokes and strawberries at produce stands, and access incredible National Parks.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped ktichen, large bay windows with fantastic Monterey Bay views, spacious living area, free WiFi, an outdoor barbecue area, and much more
- 2 Monterey Bay Aquarium passes provided for your use!
- Convenient Monterey Bay location! Walking/biking distance to Cannery Row, Monterey Aquarium, beaches, and trails!
- Please send a picture of your photo ID to the Homeowner upon booking
- Rates include 10% tax.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- 4 cars maximum due to street parking constraints
- Please note that the backyard slopes into a level barbeque area with views of the Pacific
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of neighbors and observe quiet hours after 10 pm.
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Please ensure that trash (brown) and recycling (blue) are placed in the correct bin. The state has imposed a fine of up to $1000 for missorted waste.
- Note that you will receive check-in details 15 days prior to arrival via email address
- Please note: This property is only available for rentals 30 days or more