If you're looking for an incredible vacation experience like no other, come escape to this rural 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental property in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which sleeps 6 and is situated on a dairy goat farm in a beautiful natural setting amidst flowers, trees, and nature. Relax and get away from it all in true Southwestern style! Located at Dream Catcher Retreat Center, this rental boasts accommodations for horses, as well.
Enjoy ultimate serenity and seclusion on this gorgeous, functioning therapeutic ranch retreat while staying at this wonderful house. Offering 2,400 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, this unit is a fantastic size for a couple, family, or group of close friends out for a rejuvenating Santa Fe getaway. Because this home is located on a dairy goat farm, you can interact with the goats, alpacas, and donkeys, learn to make cheese, or learn to milk a goat! Take a reflective journey through the property's outdoor labyrinth, touted as a sacred, ancient meditation tool for self-awareness and spiritual healing. A hot tub on the property is ideal for relaxing and enjoying the breathtaking scenery or the dazzling night sky, clearly visible with the absence of city lights. An outdoor charcoal grill and furnished patio offer fantastic al fresco dining.
Other conveniences provided include a fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels, wireless internet access, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, and on-site laundry facilities. If you're in town to ride or for an equestrian event, no need to worry where you'll board the horses, they can stay right here with you. This property has a 1 acre long, 50-foot wide space where up to 6 horses can be kept. As long as you bring your own hay, you'll have everything you need! Experienced riders will definitely want to take a ride through the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) which can be reached right from this delightful home.
Be sure to take advantage of this home's prime location within driving distance of some great ski areas! Ski Santa Fe is only 26 miles away, or about a 45-minute drive, while Pajarito Mountain Ski area is only about one hour away, making this home a great home base for a day trip when the snow falls! The property's charming, ranch-like accommodations and enchanting natural surroundings will make you feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, even though you're only 13 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza and 1 hour from the Albuquerque airport. The retreat center on which this home resides is full of activities, from interacting with animals and dairy farming to meditation and much more. This beautiful property is also an ideal venue for hosting and catering large events and weddings. Special amenities available for an additional charge include massage appointments, tickets for shows, and concierge services such as stocking the unit with food, liquor, flowers, etc. Have the experience of a lifetime by booking your stay at this peaceful Southwestern retreat today!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with many appliances large and small, wireless internet access, air conditioning, and much more
- Concierge services, and other amenities available for an additional fee upon request
- Amazing, picturesque location on a dairy goat farm - visitors can interact with the animals if they wish!
- Only 13 minutes to the Santa Fe Plaza, an hour from the Albuquerque airport, 40 minutes to Santa Fe Ski Area and 1.5 hours to Taos!
- Master Bedroom (Goat Suite): 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Donkey Room): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- There is a Queen-sized Futon in the Living Room with dividing screen for privacy
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs permitted)
- Horse friendly with fee (maximum 6 horses allowed)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay (Maximum 2 Dogs Allowed)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply