This beautifully finished and well equipped vacation home is great for families & couples looking for a spacious villa, close to the attractions, restaurants & shops. Enjoy the South facing pool & relax in the jacuzzi. Why not have a family night in the games room. The home comes with complimentary WiFi & cable and is fully equipped to give guests a home from home experience. Located just off the Kissimmee end of the US192, amenities are within a short drive.
• South-facing, fully screened private pool with relaxing spa
• Spacious pool deck with sun loungers and no rear neighbours
• LED pool lights; ideal for night time swimming
• Games room featuring pool, air hockey & foosball
• Fully equipped kitchen
• TVs in all bedrooms; 2 master suites with en-suite bathrooms
• Stay cool - Full air conditioning
• All linens and towels provided; Private laundry facilities
• Ideal location for Disney & Universal Studios; Close to many popular restaurants
• Access to car hire and ticket discounts
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required
To the right of the front door is the welcoming formal living area and adjacent to that is the formal dining table seating six people. The open-plan, well-equipped kitchen and breakfast table seating four is in the middle of the villa and overlooks the family lounge area. The family lounge is at the back of the villa and has comfy sofas, a large flatscreen TV with a DVD player and patio doors out onto the pool deck.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains corner bath tub, large shower cubicle, sink, separate WC.
2. Queen-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
3. Full-size bed, slide closet, TV. Overlooks the pool deck
4. Twin beds with Mickey theme, slide closet, TV.
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over and is located between bedroom 3 & 4.
This vacation home also has a great bonus for your family vacation: a fantastic games room. It's a little extra space to escape to and can provide plenty of entertainment for the whole family. Here, you have table football, a pool table and an air hockey table.
The south facing pool deck is fully screened and comes with a large private swimming pool and spa. Luxury padded loungers and a table and chairs are provided. Laze in the sun or enjoy a family meal together out here under the stars.
The pool can be heated at a small additional cost (currently $30 per day). We recommend you book this extra if you are staying between October and April.
SEASONS / LOCAL AREA
The property is located on Seasons which enjoys a great Kissimmee location just off the 192 highway. This means you are within easy reach of Orlando's main tourist attractions; Disney and Universal Studios are only a short drive away. You're also within easy driving distance of a whole host of restaurants and shops, including a 24-hour supermarket. WalMart is less than 1 mile along the road.
We have a number of properties on the Seasons resort, so if you plan to travel with an extended group of friends, then it is possible to book several properties on this resort within easy walking distance of each other.
Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes