Welcome to my amazing apartment in San Francisco's wonderful Russian Hill neighborhood!
Experience true San Franciscan lifestyle and live like a (very fortunate) local city dweller in this walker's oasis, just one short block away from the glorious Hyde Street cable car line and six blocks to the crookedest street in the world. Historic Chinatown, Union Square, the Financial District, North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf are all within quick and pleasant downhill walking distance from here.
I just finished setting everything up in this awesome remodeled studio apartment in a great classic San Francisco building, so everything is brand new and impeccably clean with great character. It’s a very spacious fit for the solo business traveller or the sightseeing couple. The apartment is fully furnished with all the comforts of home, including fresh linens and towels.
A plethora of the greatest restaurants and nightlife this city has to offer await you along nearby Hyde Street and Polk Street. The fully stocked kitchen features functional cooking amenities with basic cookware and dishes/flatware, microwave and coffee maker.
• Entire fully furnished apartment home for your stay
• Wonderful northwest facing view with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge
• Fresh linens and towels
• Toiletries and hairdryer provided, just bring your toothbrush!
• High speed cable internet with Wi-Fi
• Flat screen TV with premium HD cable service
• Full/double size bed
• Super comfy memory foam mattress, and memory foam pillows
• Table and chairs
• Huge walk-in closet and dresser space for your clothes
• Classic “clawfoot” bathtub
• Full kitchen with basic cookware, dishes and flatware
• Coin-op laundry in building
• Laundromat and dry-cleaner a few doors away
• Numerous convenience stores and groceries within a couple blocks’ radius
NO parties, pets or smoking will be tolerated. Pleased be a considerate neighbor to the other tenants in the building.
I hope you decide to take the opportunity to spend your visit here. I’m a third generation San Franciscan, and during your stay I’ll gladly provide personalized recommendations toward the best in local dining and activities—all the best stuff that you won’t find in guidebooks—to truly enrich your visit and leave your heart in San Francisco!
If this sounds like an ideal arrangement for you, please contact me so we could get to know each other and discuss availability/logistics; tell me a little about yourself and what’s sparked your visit to SF. I look forward to meeting and hosting you during your visit.