|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to your home away from home. The house has everything you need and much more.
Please take time to enjoy 7 person hot tub while watching a movie outside! Relax in hammock or outdoor patio furniture while your family grills out and gathers on unique cedar picnic table. The stained concrete is a nice touch. And of course it has a firepit.
The unique underground playland is amazing! Under the concrete floor of oversized 3 car garage is a shelter with a full bar, movie theater, gym and bathroom. Yes the ceiling is solid concrete! 120" HD projector with 6.1 surround sound and theater seating. Run, lift, or bike in stocked gym. You can even do a DVD workout like insanity or p90x. The underground game room has a full bar, surround sound with bluetooth, full kitchen, fireplace, leather furniture, and dart board.
This is a 3400 square feet home with four bedrooms. All 4 bedrooms have smart TVs and cool recessed lighting. . The master King suite connects to its own bathroom!
The house has 12 HD TVs, yes even in the garage, kitchen, and outdoor patio. Fast WiFi and access to hulu, Netflix, amazon prime and HBOGO. The house is also wired for sound throughout inside and outside of house!
Relax on the huge, super soft sectional couch in one of the living areas. This couch is 13 feet wide with a playland of pillows. It's hard to get off the couch!
The upstairs living room has full body massage chair and reclining leather sofa. You can also enjoy the piano!
The garage itself is a great place to hang out in summer and fall. Oversized 3 stall garage to park all your vehicles. This is a dream garage with cabinets, custom shelves, epoxy floor, Bluetooth stereo system, and TV.
I am a traveling musician. I own a traveling dueling pianos show and have a country band.
Andy Gibson purchased this house in 2014
This is my house I live in. I love meeting new people, but I'm also gone a lot traveling on road. My house Is very beautiful and deserves to be enjoyed by many!
theater, hot tub, massage chair, foot massager, full bar, grill, pond in backyard, kennel, fenced in yard. Pillowtop mattresses
We had a great stay! Andy is very accommodating and was great to work with. The property was great for our family weekend. Plenty of space and plenty to do!
House was great for a family get together. Nice amenities (TV's, Theater, Bar, etc.). Enjoyed the Tri level layout so separation could occur when needed. Only negative was a loud "humming" was audible when furnace was running.
This home worked perfectly for our Christmas celebration this year! We, along with our grown children and young grandchildren, enjoyed all the amenities(whirlpool, massagers, Amazon dot, TV's, etc.) of the home. It was great to have separate areas to accommodate naps for the grandchildren. We had extended family over on Sunday and they enjoyed watching the Green Bay game in the theater room. The owner even came over when it snowed and spent 1-2 hours clearing off the snow. The back yard and deck looked great, but it was too cold during our visit to take advantage of the outside area. Highly recommmended!
This was a great place to stay. We had 4 adult couples with 1 college-aged child, 1 toddler, and 1 baby. Had plenty of space for family members to spread out and be comfortable. Theater room was a great place to watch Thanksgiving football games. Owner was easy to work with. Would rent this house again!
Read all the reviews. The praise and glowing remarks are well warranted. Andy's house is accurately represented and comes with all of the amenities described.
A few things to highlight on the positive side:
* Most impressive to me is the layout of this house. It provides privacy in the bedrooms, separation from quiet areas for the theater room and bar, and adequately large gathering areas in the living/family rooms and dining area.
* There is more technology access and fun stuff in his house than you can likely use.
* The yard is an adequate size to spread out and enjoy time relaxing or playing games too.
* The location of this house is pretty ideal as well. It is away from the busy parts of town by a few minutes but close to the interstates and shopping centers.
* Andy was incredibly responsive and generous in his replies to all my nagging questions as well; a truly great host.
A few things to note that I didn't find in comments or understand in the description:
* Unlike other vacation houses I've rented, this IS Andy's house. It's well stocked, but also contains a few personal items (although they are not in the way).
* The house was mostly clean and fairly well maintained, but there were areas that needed a little attention (like cobwebs on the tops of outdoor lights, wear on flooring and a rip in the dining screen door that let flies in). Organization of items in the kitchen, bar, and theater took some effort to figure out.
* If you're cooking, you may need a few things. We are VERY particular about what we eat due to a variety of food allergies. On our trip we celebrated a birthday and did a little baking too. While the kitchen has most everything you need, you may need to pack or buy specialty items.
Overall, we were VERY impressed with Andy's house. It's set up very well to accommodate check-in, many guests, and keep guests comfortable. The few things I could find fault with were minor for us or readily resolved by Andy. Most importantly, the layout facilitated time together in many ways and time for adults to separate from small kids in the evenings. I would recommend this house to anyone. We would eagerly stay here again if travels bring us back to Sioux Falls!
The property awesome..the size of it was really great for my family.it had all the things we needed to enjoy MY SON'S 25TH BIRTHDAY/MEMORIAL😚👼..We look forward to doing it again!
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.