|Minimum Stay||4 - 102 nights|
Private, quiet cul-de-sac in great Wainscott South.
6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths with state of the art finishes. Conveniently located – with easy stroll to town shops, restaurants, Georgica Pond , farm stand, Wainscott beach and Jitney.
• New construction (completed May 2015)
• Dynamic great room with two story vaulted ceilings
• 1st floor master bed room suite with fireplace
• All marble baths
• 3 fireplaces total
• Brand new kitchen featuring wolf stove, subzero refrigerator and wine cooler, Scotsman ice machine
• New central air conditioning and heating
• New heated gunite pool with beautiful landscaping
• Dogs allowed
Great, friendly south of the highway neighborhood
Private, quite street
Lovely, sunny yard with room to entertain
Beautify covered blue stone patio with barn lights and ceiling fans
Separate newly renovated guest accommodations with living room, full bath and 2 bedrooms
This home is perfect for the country escape. The pictures and description really due reflect the warm, open charm the property exudes. The location was very private, quiet, and the house immaculate. The large pool was inviting and exceptionally clean. The kitchen was very well stocked with all the utensils and cookware the cooks would appreciate. The owners were extremely helpful from start to finish in this rental. I have already recommended this property to my friends and I will be returning next year. We especially enjoyed a lovely dinner at Fresno, in East Hampton. Michael Nolan is a great host. The short beach bike ride was fun, and the ocean was perfect. This property rates very high on my list!
Walking distance to Beach, Bakery, Seafood Store, Sandwich Shop, Wine Store, Exercise and Jitney
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£4,056|
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.