Our cozy home (sleep up to 11), it has a true Harlem feeling! Much of the original decor has been preserved- exposed brick walls, wood floors, fireplaces, oak wood doors, and claw-feet bathtubs. The house is centrally in NY located on a quite street.
* Experience Harlem Living as it was in it's 'Hey Day'.
* Enjoy your own space in this beautiful Brownstone building located in historic 'Sugar Hill' of Harlem NY.
* The house has everything you need to have a cozy getaway - 50 inch screen cable TV, complete Stereo system, free Wi-Fi, free washer/dryer, air conditioning.
The House can sleep up to 11 people total.
The 2nd floor -has the queen bedroom, Den/Living room with queen sofa sleeper and twin sleeper and a full bath.
The 1st floor has -a queen bedroom, formal Living room and full bath
The Garden floor- kitchen, Dining room and sitting area and full bath.
The third floor -has a king bedroom, office /library and small Den with a queen sofa sleeper
I can accommodate your rental needs, up to 11 guest
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* less than 1.5 miles from 125th Street and the Apollo Theater, Columbia University and Yankee Stadium
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of trendy restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Guest will have private access to the house and back yard. We rent the house to only one 'party' at a time.
Interaction with Guest
The owner is available to provide any assistance you may need - guest will be well taken care of here!
Our warm and friendly neighborhood is centrally located in the historic 'Sugar hill' section of Harlem. We are a mix of cultures and traditions from around the world. We are close to Parks, Historic sites, Restaurants and just minutes away from Yankee Stadium, Times Square and the Apollo Theater.
Centrally located to NYC public Transportation system.
*2 blocks away the subway- A, B, C, D, 1 and 9 Trains.
*1 block from the bus station -3, 100 and 101 buses
Each of the three 'Standard' Bedrooms are situated on a different floor of the house.
1st floor -Queen bed.
2nd floor-Queen bed, Queen sofa sleeper, Twin sofa sleeper
3rd floor- King bed, Queen sofa sleeper
There are 5 rooms with beds, 6 beds total.
Heating and Air Conditioning
Kitchen and Dining Room access
Back Yard and Grill
No parties, No Smoking, No pets, Food and eating only allowed in the Kitchen or Dining room.
Check -in 4pm