|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This stunning home has everything you need for your dream holiday. It is furnished to the highest standard, and offers you a luxury home away from home. High Speed Wireless Internet and Free calls within the USA and Canada included.
Our home enjoys an enviable position on the development with open views to the rear.
We have approx 2500 square feet of beautifully furnished, air-conditioned living space, plus the fantastic games room where you can enjoy a game of Pool, Stadium Football and Darts or simply sit and enjoy a drink at the bar table and stools whilst watching the action.
There are a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Upstairs there is a King Bedroom with 6ft bed, a Twin Bedroom and a Jack & Jill bathroom. Downstairs is a 2nd bathroom, 1x Queen Bedroom with 5ft bed, 1 x Twin Bedroom plus the Master Bedroom with 6ft bed and ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms have a TV and DVR and the downstairs twin room has a playstation 2 for the children to enjoy.
The downstairs open plan living area comprises of a large kitchen, and a seperate dining area, with seating for upto 10 people. The family living room, with TV & home theatre system, has patio doors leading out to the covered Lani and screened private swimming pool, spa, and extended deck with plenty of elegant patio furniture.
We provide pool towels, hairdryers, and bed linen. Bath & hand towels can be found in each bathroom.
For our tiny guests, we have available a stroller, cot ( with bedding) and a highchair. These will be provided with our compliments upon request.
Villa Sorrento is a brand new development of just 82 executive homes, situated amongst Orange Groves, on US Highway 27. \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Conservation view \n Spa \n Games Console \n Baby Facilities \n Safe \n Themed Room \n
We enjoyed our stay. The house was clean, spacious, and the kids had a great time in the pool. We do have a few complaints/suggestions to make so in the future the time is enjoyable for the next guests.
We have stayed at a lot of properties through our travels, and I can honestly say I was most surprised at the severe amount of rules that were imposed. I understand that when you are renting, rules are required, however, I think some of these were ridiculous.
1. When we arrived, there were no starter items, for example, no dish soap, no glass cleaner(and all the tables were glass) no trash bags, no extra rolls of toilet paper, etc. This is the only time we have ever experienced this. Very odd.
2. There was an alarm that goes out to the pool that was super annoying, and cannot be turned off or disabled. I understand the need for safety, but when you have teenagers and adults only staying at the house, you should be able to disarm it.
3. We were excited at the fact that there was a pool and hot tub, however, the pool was warmer than the hot tub. I called the maintenance person/caretaker to ask if there was something wrong with the hot tub and he told me he would call me right back to let me know. It took a whole day and a half to hear back from him. Apparently, you need to pay EXTRA for the hot tub to be HOT ($25/per day) which is totally absurd.
4. You can't adjust the thermostat and it was very warm in the house, especially the upstairs.
5. And last but not least, (this was my favorite) while on vacation, you are required to strip all the linens AND wash them before you leave. Seriously? I'm on vacation, and if you pay to have your house in a rental program and people come through and clean it, why do your guests, who have paid to come and stay, have to do the laundry?? Makes no sense.
Even though the house was pretty, pool was nice, etc., I will not return to any of the properties in this community with all of these rules. They were a bit overkill and it would have been nice to know everything in advance instead of after we arrived.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.