|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
During 2007 full privacy screens have been installed around pool area.
Please take a look at our villa details.
I hope you will consider booking with us.
First time visitors to Orlando.? Please ask us to provide information regarding, flights,car hire and everything Orlando has to offer.
Our Florida Villa in the tranquil, safe and exclusive Hampton Lakes
YOU NEED LOOK NO FURTHER
Hello, my name is David and together with my wife Jody we would like to take you around our beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home and hope you will agree that Endsleigh Florida Villa is perfect for your Floridian family holiday. This property will sleep 10 persons (no sofa beds).
Here are the facilities that await you:-
• Games room with pool, table tennis and air hockey
• Large Heated Pool
• Naturally screened pool area for your complete privacy.
. Now full privacy fencing around pool area
. Sept 2008 new BBQ for use by our guests
• Cable TV and dvd\'s in all bedrooms
• Free Internet Access
• PS2 in kids room (fourth bedroom)
• TV and DVD in lounge
• Selection of videos, DVD,s and PS2 games suitable for children and
• 2 large bedrooms each with kingsize beds and en-suite bathrooms
• Separate bath and shower cubicle in both ensuites
• Kids room with bunk beds (sleeps 4)
• Beautifully decorated and appointed twin bedroom
• Elegant dining room
• Large family room with huge cable TV
• Many books and games to play
• Large Pool area with extended deck with table and loads of sun-loungers
• Alarms on all doors and windows leading to pool
• Well equipped kitchen to cater for up to 10 persons
• Plenty of towels so don’t take any
• Bed Linen Supplied
• Telephones in bedrooms and kitchen
• Baby is catered for
• Great management company to look after you
• Volleyball, basketball and tennis on Hampton Lakes plus outdoor pool
• Sports equipment to use FOC
• Only minutes from the parks
• Walmart and Publix just outside Hampton Lakes
• Great Restaurants \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Big Screen TV \n Games Console \n Baby Facilities \n Safe \n Themed Room \n
Upon arriving on July 2, the house had just been cleaned and the floors were still wet. We had to take large towels and dry. The layout was what I expected. No wifi for a few days, and I thought the code should've been in the manual or given to me, when the door code was given. small face towels in both king bathrooms and none in the 3rd. My son went to the store to purchase more and we left them, for the next family. Didn't utilize the game room because it was so hot , in the room. We did a park each day, so we really weren't there for a long time each day. Just for a quick breakfast and to bed upon returning. Overall it was ok and I'd recommend to others.
excellent very comfortable and pleasant place near the parks also the place very quiet and very nice
this review will have to be greatly shortened due to there being maximum length imposed and it looks like we cant add photos either ( a picture says a thousand words )
we arrived having travelled for 24 hours to find the villa in a filthy state with no pool heating that we had paid for after trying to contact the service manager as the handbook suggests with no look we contacted David & Jody the UK owners by email at which point we found out you need a pre pay phone card to ring outside the local area ( not a lot of point having emergency phone numbers and no way to ring them ! )
I'm just going to list the issues due to space restrictions
dirty villa with sticky hand prints on woodwork and brown stuff on the blinds
unbelievably dusty everywhere ( 12-18 months worth in some areas )
dirty unwashed bed covers with obvious stains on them
un heated dirty pool that took two days to warm up and we had to put our hands in a live power box to turn it on and off every day due to nobody fixing the timer
cockroaches in en suite and kitchen
fire extinguisher 9 years out of date should be tested every year in Florida
hot water tank tried to set on fire and was condemned by plumber had to fit new one but said it hadn't been safety tested for over 8 years ?
hoover full of smelly mess and then after we had emptied it. we filled it again just hovering the two rooms we used for our own peace of mind just shows how dirty it was
iv tried leaving a review on another travel site with photos so have a dig about and see under Hampton lakes let me know if you think I'm being picky David & Jody thought we were and wouldn't even discus the issues upon are return home they just want the money and to heck with the tenants health and safety they already had our money by then so in short rent this villa at your own risk but if anything if not as it should be don't expect any customer service from your hosts David & Jody
Date of arrival
14 December 2015
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.