|Minimum Stay||21 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Our apartment located in Bellevue is perfect for families ! 5 minutes away from downtown Geneva, you can enjoy our garden and a spectacular view on the Mont Blanc while relaxing on the balcony.
2 mn from the lake, 7mn from the Airport and Palexpo Conference Center and 10mn from Geneva city centre, CERN or all the international organizations (UN, HCR, WHO, etc...), in a charming little town by the lake, the location is ideal for business travellers as well as families.
The bus stop is just 3mn away walking (line V to the main station) and you can also catch a train at Genthod-Bellevue train station that will take you to the main station in 7 minutes.
Bellevue is a lovely residential area. A lot of young families choose to settle there.
During summer, the lake side is really child friendly, with a dedicated secured area for small swimmers and a seasonal bar !
You can enjoy many walks or bicycle rides around the village and the countryside. There are also many playgrounds for the children all over the village.
During winter, the ski resorts of the Jura are just 15mn away by car, and the Alps only 45mns.
In a big house containing 4 appartments, away from the main toad, our duplex is located at the first floor. Very pleasant and easy to live in, this appartment is perfect for families !
On the entrance floor, you will find :
- a big entrance hall
- a spacious dining/living-room, which opens on a big balcony from which you can admire the Alps and more particularly the Mont Blanc. A fireplace is available to make it cosier for the long winter evenings. The big TV screen is connected to the Internet TV, many channels available (Canal +, and many french, english, italian, german, spanish, etc...)
- a very modern kitchen, all equipped (Nespresso, microwave, big fridge and freezer with integrated ice maker, induction cooking hobs, electrical oven, granite worktop, etc...)
- a large master bedroom, opening on the balcony. The bed is a Sofitel bed, extra comfortable with duvet cover. A TV is available in this bedroom. Big cupboard and chest drawer for your personal belongings.
- a bathroom, with bathtub, and 'rain' shower'
- separated toilets
On the upper floor :
- a big child bedroom with a single bed and a sofa bed (which sleeps 2 comfortably). A big cupboard is available for your stuff.
- a guest's room with a double bed (mattress with multi-pocket-springs)
- an office room
- a shower room, with a 'rain' shower, and a design washbasin + toilets
- The garden can be reached from our main door by passing on a suspended walkway, overlooking the courtyard. Children can enjoy swings and the whole garden, which we share with our neighbours.
- For the summer, you can have at disposal : tables and chairs, sunshade umbrella, recliner seats, Gas Barbecue, as well as a ping-pong table.
- there is free parking space in the courtyard
- the laundry room is located in a common room in the courtyard, you can use the washing-machine and the dryer as much as you wish to.
The view on the Montblanc is gorgeous
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
21 night minimum stay
for 21 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,677|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.