|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
North Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
I welcome your call, but it will be much quicker if you first read what I have to say here... it will help make your rental easier, quicker, and smoother.
Exquisitely remodeled, with marble floors, marble shower tiles, a spectacular kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the best feature... the ocean is only 3 short blocks away. Located on a super-wide canal with crystal clear water (you can fish from the dock), you can enjoy a peaceful, spectacular view with your breakfast right from the expansive dock. Relax the morning away here enjoying your morning coffee and seeing the fish jump out of the water. You might even be lucky enough to meet other guests on the dock. Then stroll over to the beach just 3 short blocks away and enjoy what only Miami Beach has to offer.......beautiful and warm turquoise water, wide stretches of warm sand, perfect for curling your toes into and escaping the dreary cold.
EVERY PIECE OF INFORMATION YOU NEED TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT THIS HOME IS HERE. Just take a few moments to read the following 5 sentences and all of your questions regarding pricing, availability, and security (regarding the validity of this rental) are most likely here:
1. To check whether this condo is available for your dates, simply look for the link above that says, 'CALENDAR', it is just below the photos. IMPORTANT!!! If the dates are not available I have another property for you as well. MOST LIKELY I HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL FIT YOUR DATES, NUMBER OF PEOPLE, AND BUDGET. Just fill out the form above and in the 'Message to Owner' box say, 'Please provide me with other available options'.
2. To check the rates click on the link above, just below the photos, that says 'RATES'. Look for the time of the year you're interested in and bingo, you'll have your rates. NOTE: HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS (such as the WMC, Boat Show, Christmas, etc.) have assigned a block of time and higher rates. If your reservation falls between the event dates, please inquire and we will adjust the quote. If you feel that the rate is out of line with your needs, please contact us to see if we can help.
3. I welcome your call, but before you do please fill out the form above and to the right that says 'CONTACT THE OWNER' in blue. This is important because if you want to eventually rent my condo you will pay through Homeaway and I need your information in the Homeaway system in order to send you an invoice. But do feel free to call me although emails are best, as you’ll have a record and. I do welcome hearing from you!
4. We use the Homeaway Reservation Manager system. What this means is complete security, safety, and peace of mind for this rental. Only a select few properties on Homeaway use their Reservation Manager system. Since you will pay Homeaway directly, not us, you can be assured of the utmost in security for this transaction. This also legitimizes this rental like nothing else can.
5. To rent this home you simply fill in the form at the upper right and wait for my response which will give you an exact quote. If you want to rent it, simply answer that email from me and say, 'PLEASE SEND ME A PAYMENT LINK'. I will then generate a payment link directly from Homeaway and will send it to you. 25% is required to reserve it, and the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Shops and restaurants are located just a short walk away, and South Beach is just 10 minutes away. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from Miami International Airport.
ANYTHING WORTH SEEING IS CENTRALLY LOCATED!: - Buses stop right outside the building.
- Parking for 1 car on premises.
- 10 minutes to South Beach to the South
- 10 blocks to Bal Harbour
- 10 minutes to Aventura Mall.
- Miami International Airport is only 12 miles away.
- The ocean is only 3 short blocks away.
- We provide for your comfort a beach bag, beach towels and beach chairs.
Parking: There is one dedicated parking spot for each unit outside that is clearly marked with the unit number on it. There is also street parking, no charge, but on a first-come/first-serve basis
***We Have Two Units In This Building. The property you are looking at, #3776911, or if this unit shows unavailable on the calendar, please feel free to check #3776913. Any questions, please inquire.***
HAPPY GUESTS: 'We didn't realize just how quiet and peaceful your condo was until we experienced it...sitting on the dock having our morning coffee while watching the birds and fish jump out of the water was magical. And the beach here just a couple of blocks away was fabulous! We're coming again next year so please make sure it's available for us' - Lynn Caples, MA
'The kids just loved the park a couple of blocks away... and your pictures just don't do justice to the beauty of the area... spectacular is all I can say. We loved the condo, especially how clean and new everything was. We're definitely coming back!' Judy Strauss, Denver CO
'Didn't want to leave...the warm ocean, uncrowded beach, and especially all the space we had in the condo just couldn't be beat, especially for the price. Thanks for everything! We had a wonderful time!' Melissa Baker, Oakland Park.
Had a great time stayi here. Apartment is really beautiful and great location for the beach and transport. Carmen is such a good host. Extremely helpful and kind
I stayed here for 5 nights, just as a girlfriends getaway.. The instructions for the key were RIGHT ON... The owner was friendly, kind, yet distant... Meaning he was close enough if we needed him, yet WAS NOT overbearing... He was warm and welcoming... I even hugged him because he and his place were outstanding... the rear porch morning view was breathingtaking... PEACEFUL... There was a cat that welcomed us every morning... lol... it was so cute and I'm not a pet type of chick. The unit was clean and FULLY STOCKED.. anything you could think of was there except food... Shucks... it even had spices... There were 5 women in this 2 bedroom.. I Slept on the couch.. it was a Lil firm but I slept wonderfully... This unit was 10 minutes from South Beach. 10 minutes from North Beach and approximately 45 minutes to Fort Lauderdale Beach ( i think because we were sight seeing.. lol) I would definitely stay here again...
The home have everything you need! The condo is very spacious. The area is very quiet! The deck is a special treat especially at night. The owner is very nice. 6 females stayed comfortably with no complaints. The condo look just like the pictures. The place was very clean. We will definitely stay again.
Del and Carmen were wonderful friendly hosts and their condo is just as advertised and pictured. We met friends and shared one of their condos which is right on the water with a fantastic deck area. (Unfortunately we weren't able to use this area much as it was unseasonably rainy and very windy the two days we were there. The condo is conveniently located on North Beach where there is a free trolley car that will take you around the area. We utilized one-day bus passes to visit other areas too. The beach is only three blocks away in a super park area. We utilized Del and Carmen's great directions in getting there by bus from the airport.
The condo is fully stocked and very comfortable. The beds were comfortable and two bathrooms for the two couples was very convenient. WiFi worked well. The living area was inviting and comfortable. We highly recommend this property.
Thanks, Del and Carmen, for the use of your condo and your gracious hospitality!
Girls weekend that didn't leave your pockets empty. Great location, quiet away from the noise of South Beach. The neighborhood was awesome as well. Many places to eat and shop. Also close to bus route, that will take you directly to the heart of South Beach. The condo itself was great, clean, new and comfortable. No complaints whatsoever.
Miami Beach contains a full array of events in museums, outdoor activities, eating, drinking, nightclubs, great beach.
|Property Damage Ins.||£79|
Cleaning fee: $120.00 + tax
Damage protection: $ 99.00 + tax
Tax Rate: 13%
Notes: Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. CHECK IN TIME IS 4PM AND CHECK OUT TIME IS 11AM. If you need to adjust the time please contact us and we will try to accommodate you.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.