Our apartment is on the ground floor at the beautiful and quiet Bloemgracht (Flower canal), in the Jordaan. The Jordaan is the most beautiful neighborhood right in the city center of Amsterdam.
With it's 2 bedrooms, both with there own private bathroom, the place is excellently fitted for two couples or a family.
If you are a family with up to two children you find in BLOEMBED an excellent location.
There are no cooking facilities but a Nespresso coffee machine, tea facilities and an egg cooker are at your disposal.
A supermarket, all kind of restaurants like Mediterranean, Indonesian, Chinees, Thai and even Dutch cuisine, are all within walking distance. (and than we mean, no more than 5 minutes walk!) Also all kind of little shops and a laundry are around the corner.
Our apartment is close to some interesting spots:
- Anne Frank House (4 minutes walk)
- Rijksmuseum (20 minutes walk)
- Van Gogh Museum (22 minutes walk)
- Red Light District (15 minutes walk)
- Heineken Experience (26 minutes walk)
- Houseboat Museum (8 minutes walk)
- Amsterdam Cheese Museum (5 minutes walk)
- Amsterdam Central Station (20 minutes walk)
- Vondelpark (20 minutes walk)
- Dam Square (15 minutes walk)
- Leidse Square (15 minutes walk)
- Rembrandt Square (20 minutes walk)