|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This single family home with four bedrooms and three baths can accommodate up to 10 guests. It is located within the community of Rolling Hills Estates, very close to Disney Parks and within easy reach of many local attractions along Highway 192. The home gets a 4-star rating for its’ more than 1660 square feet of living space and a heatable pool plus spa. Throughout the home, light neutral colors add to the spacious feel. Arches and architectural details enhance the tasteful decor. An upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and tile backsplash offers a clean and pleasant workspace for preparing favorite meals. The main dining table offers a place to gather for meals or play family games. Guests will enjoy the 46”flat-screen HDTV and DVD player for entertainment in the lovely living area. Internet access makes it easy to keep up with family and news back home.
Guests may enjoy having breakfast overlooking the pool on the covered lanai. Warm Florida afternoons are ideal for a refreshing dip in the glistening pool. Evenings may be spent soaking away stress in the hot tub. With full laundry facilities, there will be no problem keeping dry towels on hand.
There are two master bedroom suites, each with private baths. They feature queen beds with room to stretch out while watching the late night news. One of the master bedrooms has a 32” TV and the other has a 27” TV, each with a DVD player. The third bedroom is furnished with twin beds and another bedroom has a bunk bed with a full mattress on the lower bunk and twin size one on the upper -- great for large families!
Initially I wasn't going to review or complain about anything because the price was so low that I felt as though we should have expected less than perfection. But the more and more things that came up I decided to at least acknowledge them so others might consider them when deciding whether or not this home would be a good fit for their vacation.
The house is set in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood and the proximity to Disney was perfect. The interior was outdated (think 90's decor) but we were pleased with the large living and kitchen space, as well as the pool and outdoor area. We knew we weren't going to be staying in a brand new 5 star resort, so some things were expected, but there were some areas that I don't believe to be acceptable:
1. The bathtubs were clogged and wouldn't drain properly. While showering, you were standing in 2-4 inches of water at all times.
2. The shower curtains had visible dark mold growing on them.
3. The carpet in the master bedroom is covered in dozens of gross stains. I don't think the carpets have ever been professionally cleaned.
4. The oven didn't work. We went out and spent $200 on groceries to make our meals for the week in an effort to save us from eating out every day. However, we quickly learned that the oven didn't work properly, so we wouldn't be able to cook the food we bought. We asked that they bring over the grill for us to use instead, and two days later we finally received that after having to call a second time.
5. The grill was FILTHY and downright gross. With all of the leftover food still stuck all over the grill from who knows how long ago, there's no way I would eat anything that touched it. We tried to let some of it burn off and covered everything in foil so none of our food came in contact with it.
6. The beds are LOUD and uncomfortable.
7. The wifi and phone line was down for over two days. We ended up getting charged extra for going over on our cellular data because the wifi was broken for so long.
All in all, our family had a great vacation at the Disney parks - but unfortunately, we didn't enjoy the house. The bathrooms were not sanitary. The oven not working was unacceptable, and we lost so much money from food we weren't able to cook (as well as money we had to spend eating out because of this.) If wifi is offered, it needs to be functional.
Yes, this house is priced well, but I would have rather paid more and not had to deal with any of these issues.
The house was great. It was clean and layed out nicely. The pool was a little filmy and the master bedroom mattress was not comfortable at all. I think they could upgrade the mattress easily and We would rent this house again regardless.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.