|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
- Enjoy an Illinois landscape like no other....just a 2.5 hour drive from the Chicago area.
- Our townhome has beds to sleep six...and we believe 2 additional small children can comfortably sleep in the lower level rec room..via sofa and blow-up bed.
- Pursue a wide variety of activities like golf, hiking, biking, swimming (indoors or outdoors), fishing, horseback riding and snow skiing.
- Choose from 4 Galena Territory Golf Courses...three 18 hole courses and one 9-hole course.
- Snow ski at nearby Chestnut mountain
- Fish at Lake Galena, just a quarter mile away from this townhome.
- Horseback ride at Galena Territory's Shenandoah Riding Center
- Bike, jog or walk on the miles and miles of nature paths.
- Use the beautiful, new Galena Territory Owners' Club with it's indoor and outdoor swimming areas, workout facilities, game rooms and business center.
-Transport yourself back in time to the 1860's .....shop, dine, enjoy wine tasting, and go antiquing in the historically-preserved town of Galena. Visit President/General Ulysses S. Grant's home and stomping grounds.
- Return from some or all of these activities to relax in the comfort of a fully and comfortably furnished 3 bedroom, 3 full bath townhome with 2 woodburning fireplaces and 2 patio decks.
My sister and I decided it would be fun to take our families on a pre-Christmas getaway. This house was the perfect space for us! Since we had our kids with us, it was so great to have two family rooms- one upstairs and one in the basement. The kids were able to watch movies and play games downstairs while we hung out in the upstairs family room. Both had fireplaces, which was perfect for our very snowy weekend. Bob and Mary Ann were wonderful and so responsive when I emailed with questions. The house was extremely clean, spacious, and having three full baths was awesome! We can't wait to come back again!
This is a wonderful place to stay! Clean, comfy, well stocked. Owner's came out the week before to make sure the home was decorated for the season and had everything we might need! We each had our own room and bathroom! You can't beat having 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a deck and a patio. We will be back!
We love the property and the location! The condo was well furnished and very well kept. We had everything we needed. The beds are hard but that suits most folks. Thank you for a wonderful place to stay for our weekend get away!
The town home was lovely and would recommend it to anyone. There were 3 of us and we all loved having our own rooms and bathroom. Would definitely book this again!
We had wonderful time at this property! It was amazing. The wood setting was so peaceful. We were four women on a girls get away and found this house had everything! Fully stocked kitchen, clean, everything we needed. Close to town for shopping and sightseeing! All the amenities of the golf course!
We will definitely recommend this house and hope to return!
Thanks so much Bob and Mary Ann.
Bob and Mary Ann.....your home is wonderful! It was spotless and so inviting. Everything we needed was at our fingertips. Quite homey and comfy. Beds were unbelievably comfortable and sheets were so clean and soft. We felt right at home. Thank you so much for putting this home on the site...
Check-in time is 3PM and Check-out time is 11:30AM