**Just 35 miles west of Yellowstone National Park and minutes away from countless other outdoor activities. See more below!**
For a truly one-of-a-kind vacation experience, stay at ‘Montana Rustic Edge,’ a recently upgraded 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin which sleeps up to 8 adults, or 6 adults and 4 children! Here, you’ll be renewed by Montana's exclusive and peaceful milieu of pristine scenery, replenish your thirst from a deep well aquifer, and be rejuvenated with pure mountain air.
Master Bedroom: King Log Bed w/ large en-suite full bath and private balcony | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed w/ new Quilts & Linens | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Log Bunk Beds | Small Loft: Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Day Bed, Air Mattresses
This cozy, fully furnished log house features 3 bedrooms, a sleeping loft, 2 full bathrooms, and can comfortably accommodate 8 adults, or 6 adults and 4 children. The moment you first arrive, you will become entranced by this home's incredible location, set apart from busy tourist towns and surrounded by a massive front yard with breathtaking panoramic mountain views.
You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out over the home's 1,984 square-feet of spacious interior, tastefully decorated with charming, rustic decor to create a genuinely relaxing vacation environment. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including a delightful wood-burning stove, cable TV, wireless internet access, and a fantastic laundry/mudroom with washer, dryer, and complete service area including an iron and board, hanging rack, and utility supplies.
Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons in the majestic great room, which boasts a reclining leather sofa, loveseat, daybed, and a 40-inch satellite TV with DVD and CD player to keep you entertained during your downtime.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals in the expansive fully equipped kitchen, stocked with plenty of dishwares, pots, pans, utensils, bakeware, serving ware, a side-by-side fridge, propane gas convection cook range and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and a large variety of countertop appliances for your convenience. In addition to the standard kitchen appliances, there is also a rice cooker, blender, and Belgian waffle maker available for your use. Gather around the adjacent large dining area for fun family dinners, where every meal feels like a special occasion.
At the end of the day, relax outside on the deck and enjoy the spectacular sunset, which you'll find to be different every single day. After the sun goes down, stargazers will be simply amazed at the vivid stellar display strewn across the night sky - this is rusticity at its best!
Montana offers a wide range of renowned outdoor activities, and this property is conveniently within easy reach of an endless array of natural attractions, activities, and adventure.
The Madison River Fly Fishing access can be reached in a 3-minute drive, Sheep Creek Trail Head is only 1 mile away, and the greater Yellowstone ecosystem can be accessed within mere minutes of leaving your door.
The house is also walking distance to nearby hiking trails. Wildlife is everywhere and in abundance - You might just see a herd of buffalo or rams wander by!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, DSL, free WiFi, in-unit washer/dryer, wood-burning stove (wood available upon request), large front yard, deck, and more
- Books, magazines, brochures, maps, DVDs, children's books, and board games supplied!
- Incredible location set away from tourist towns with majestic mountain views during the day, spectacular sunsets, and amazing views of the stars at night!
- Close proximity to numerous opportunities for outstanding outdoor recreation
- Owners live in an apartment adjacent to the house, so they will be available during your stay should you need anything
- Hand soap, Dishwasher and Dish Liquid Soap, Blow Dryer Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets provided
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that the maximum occupancy is strict and consists of up to 8 adults or 6 adults and 4 children under 12 years old
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in