|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Nested in the heart of island Vis on 150.000m2 of land, Villa Dojmi is a charming ensemble of two 19 century old stone houses accommodating up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms , fully restored and stylishly furnished with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside of flourishing vineyards and olive groves. Luxurious facilities complement the lovely home: natural salt swimming pool 50m2 with jacuzzi and natural sunbathing area with wooden floor, gazebo with cozy lounge, entertainment room, relax chairs and bean-bags, air-condition, Wi-Fi, LCD SAT TV, home theater, gym, laundry room, fireplace, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, Mediterranean gardens and a lovely stone terrace under the pine trees with barbecue - ideal for alfresco dining in the shade.
The private estate produces famous wines and a distinctive olive oil which you can taste and enjoy during your stay.
Located just 9km from Vis and 3 km from pebbly and sandy beaches.
The classic beauty of Villa Dojmi combined with its history and idyllic countryside setting create the perfect backdrop for a island wedding, unforgettable holiday or exclusive rental. Villa Dojmi is the excellent starting point to discover many faces of island Vis, cultural, artistic, archaeological, explore of nearby islands Bisevo and famous Blue Cave, or island Hvar or for those who just want to relax.
Wake up to the sounds of birds singing, enjoy the silence, summer breeze, scent of aromatic herbs from our mediterranean gardens, run down the lawn, take a nap in hammock, or book a massage to make your holiday magic...
Come and experience our warm hospitality and with glass of wine celebrate the beauty of life.
Ready to experience the island Vis in all its authenticity? This is a place not to be missed. A delightful spacious holiday home in breathtaking unspoiled nature, with spectacular interior, private swimming pool and sunbathing area is ideal for families or friends to enjoy a break away together or celebrate a special occasion. Peaceful and relaxing, no neighbours, a perfect base for exploring the island, or for relaxing far away from the hustle and bustle of modern living.
Villa Dojmi is absolutely gorgeous: 2 connected houses within a lovely garden with a pool, terraces, stone BBQ. The outdoor dining area is simply stunning: a shaded stone patio looking out over the vineyards. Heavenly.
The managers are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They really went out of their way to make sure that our stay was perfect. They organized a wonderful trip to the Blue Cave and lunch on Bisevo for our group (included in the price of the rental). And one night they cooked a traditional Peka meal of octopus and lamb for us. Fabulous!
Vis is a small, unspoiled island: towns, hikes, beaches, diving are all easily accessible from the villa. Nothing is far away.
I hesitate to write this because it is truly a hidden gem. We had a group of nine and we couldn't have been more comfortable and at ease on Vis at this beautiful property. Meaningful time spent with or closest friends on an island where any beach is a short scooter ride away and the island food is gourmet quality, simple ingredients and plentiful. The location, accommodations and amenities exceeded our imaginations. Nevenka was incredibly helpful, professional and delightful to deal with. I want to come back to this lovely place soon. The bluest water I've ever seen.
Villa Dojmi is a stunning villa with lovely outdoor pool and eating area. The equally stunning Nevenka & heroic Ivica will stop at nothing to make sure you have the best stay in Dojmi. They even gave us a bottle of the delicious wine they make! Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed!
This lovely home is located in a short distance to famous attractions like Tito's cave, beaches Stiniva and Srebrna, starting point to Green cave and Blue cave on island Bisevo. Wine aficionados would enjoy a visit to the great wineries an vineyards in this area. Sport enthusiasts and nauture lovers many activities are nearby: hiking, horse riding, ciclying, paragliding, sailing, kayaking, diving, birdwatching
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£432|
Welcome to Villa Dojmi!
We want to inform you about the house rules so you can have a pleasant stay in our house. For any futher information contact the host. Every guest is expected to follow the House Rules.
• Accommodation unit is free from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival till 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
• On the arrival, all the guests are required to hand in their personal documents (passports and identity cards) to the host in order to be registered to the authorities. Personal documents will be given back within 24 hours.
• During the stay, host will provide all the necessary information and help.
• During the stay, guests need to keep the accommodation clean and tidy. Garbage bin is on the main road. It is desirable to leave the house as it was on the arrival. Detailed cleaning and tidying is done by the host every time new guests come.
• Host provides cleaning of the swimming pool every day from 8 a.m. till 9 a.m. or in another period of the day depending on the agreement with the guests.
• We appreciate if you take shower before entering the pool. Please note that jumps into the swimming pool are not allowed.If you use inflatable toys in the pool, they should be removed from the pool when leaving the pool. If you are not using jacuzzi, it should be turned off. It is forbidden to consume drinks and food in the pool.
• The pool can be used after 9am and before 11pm.
• You are not permitted to enter the engine room near the pool or any other property premises apart from the villa.
• We appreciate you do not enter the house wet after having used the swimming pool.
• Host provides guests with towels, bed linen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, cleansers, liquids for washing the dishes, beach chairs.
• Bed linen is included in the price of stay and gets changed when new guests come while guests who are staying longer than 7 days are provided with clean bed linen every 7 days.
• Towels are included in the price of stay and guests are provided one big towel and
50% deposit, the outstanding balance 8 weeks priror the arrival