This home features wonderful outdoor spaces with a private pool (pool not heated) and many unique interior features such as reclaimed hardwoods, limestone and marble countertops & flooring throughout. Entertain guests on the first floor screened porch and look out over your private pool on the second floor balcony. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a large open family style kitchen and dining room. Gourmet kitchen includes Thermador appliances and built in wet bar. As you move along from the kitchen to the living area you realize just how detailed and well thought out every space is. With 2 Master Suites, 2 Guest Suites, a bunk room and a Carriage House, there is more than ample space for you and your guests! The well planned design of the home includes electronic storage throughout and the golf cart boardwalk is directly out front of the home making getting the family to the beach a breeze. Stroll down to the WaterSound Beach access or take the private golf cart and enjoy the serenity that WaterSound has to offer!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 22):
- Master Bedroom - King Bed
- Guest Bedroom - King Bed
- Guest Bedroom - King Bed
- 2nd Master Bedroom - King Bed
- Kids room - 5 Twin Beds
- Bonus kids room - 5 Twin Beds
- Carriage House - King Bed with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Private Pool
- Screened Porch
- Separate Carriage House
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Keurig Brewer
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
**Notice: Guests will NOT have access to the lookout tower.
-256 acre private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (18 hole putt-putt course)
- 2 community pools
- DuneSider Grill serving lunch poolside in the summer season
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout community
- Fitness center (fees applicable)
- Camp Creek Lake - one of the world's few natural coastal dune lakes
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- Renter's will be required to provide the proper insurance and driver’s license information at the WaterSound Gatehouse upon arrival or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservation.
We had a WONDERFUL time staying at Watersound's 8 Shingle Lane! We are a large group and this house held us all with lots of room to spare! The house is beautiful; we especially loved the rain shower heads and steam showers after a long, sabdy day at the beach! The rooms were spacious and beds comfortable; everyone relaxed and enjoyed the restful week! We typically come to the Santa Rosa Beach area in June or July; due to two grandbabies born just before summer, we delayed our annual trip until late October. We LOVED the weather; it was sunny but not sweltering, and the sand didn't scorch our feet. We may be switching seasons!
We had another wonderful stay in WaterSound. This was our first time at 8 Shingle Lane and the house was perfect for our group. We had four families - each couple was able to have their own room and bathroom. There were 10 kids 6 years old and under - they bounced around from the upstairs twin bed room to pallets on their parents floor. We loved having the pool at the house and the covered porches. We can't wait to come back!
Loved our stay at 8 N Shingle Ln! With 16 in all, the house was a great fit for our mix of adults & children, and the perfect location to the beach and WaterSound activities. The 360 Blue team couldnt have been more helpful & accommodating. Thank you!
We had a wonderful stay while at 8 N. Shingle.
We 7 adults and 7 children from 8yrs. to 14yrs. We came from NC and from FL. We have been to the area before, with my parents hosting all the children and their children for a family reunion. They spent A LOT of time researching the "perfect" home. There was plenty of room for everyone. We were afraid the pool may be too small for the kids to enjoy but they loved it. The putt putt was so close and the bikes worked out perfect. We enjoyed some visits to the bigger pool and OF COURSE we LOVED our time at the beach. The kids loved the the top floor, the ladies loved the game table, and we all enjoyed the big kitchen table and family room. The only thing we wished we had was more time in this lovely home!!! Hope to be back again next year!!
We treated the ladies from our medical practice and their spouses to a week of fun and retreat. This house allowed everyone to have a beautifully decorated bedroom with ensuites and large places for us to gather. There were bunk rooms for our daughter's and the college age team members. It had more than enough room! We called massage therapist to come to the house for an extra treat. This house had everything we needed, including a golf cart. A short walk to the beach. We have stayed in almost every little town on 30a and Watersound is our favorite...so peaceful and relaxing and all those little towns and shops are just down the street. We will bring our family here again.