|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
The Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominium remains popular with beach lovers thanks to its huge private beach—the area’s largest—and family-friendly amenities. When you’re not body surfing in the waves or speeding along on a waverunner, you can splash with the kids in the “Splash Zone” relax in the beachfront pool and hot tubs, grab a cool, tropical drink at the beachfront bar and grill or burn off that seafood platter at the state-of the art fitness center which overlooks the gulf.
With so much to do, you may not spend much time in your room! But when you do, Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominium 406 won’t disappoint. This one bedroom, one bathroom hideaway sleeps up to six and features a comfy queen bed in the master bedroom, fun, built-in bunks in the hallway plus a queen sleeper sofa in the spacious living room. Best of all, a large, modern kitchen enables you to save money for fun by preparing your own meals.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that when you book Boardwalk 406 by Royal American Beach Getaways, you get all of this AND an on-site Welcome Center staff, on-site maintenance and housekeeping assistance plus 24-hour customer service. After planning your vacation all year, the last thing you want are unwanted surprises to deal with when you’re miles from home and your condo’s owner is hundreds of miles away! Don’t just book a room—upgrade to a getaway with Royal American Beach Getaways.
BONUS: Enjoy a day of beach service (a pair of beach chairs and an umbrella) AND your first round of drinks on us – up to a $120 value! Claim your vouchers at the Royal American Beach Getaways front desk. Available seasonally. (March through October) Restrictions apply.
This was my family big vacation for the year. When researching a place, I was looking for certain things and I want my review to useful for the next family planning so I will share my experience.
1. right on the water and balcony view of the water. Beautiful view every morning and right above the pool.
2. Resort is close to everything, a short walk to Pineapple Willy, we walked on the shore to dinner one night. Right around the corner from Front Beach and Walmart. Many restaurants are very close by, we loved Dee's Hangout for really good seafood, had a pub style feel and small.
3. Bar/restaurant right next to the pool overlooking the beach. Drinks around $6.50 and if you get the cup which cost $20, refills will be $11 and filler up with your favorite cocktail.
4. Alvin souvenir shop is next door and a golf course is right across the street.
1. Master bed is very uncomfortable, my back, neck, and hips were hurting the whole 6 nights and woke up in the middle of night trying to stretch it out.
2. Master bed is on rollers on tile floor with a wicker headboard attached to bed with 1 screw holding it up. You cannot lean on this thing, it is very unstable and looks like it ready to snap. Since its on rollers, it would roll off wall and next thing you know you are 2 ft from the wall with a very unstable head board. I had to wedge a folded up papertowel on the roller to stop it from rolling.
3. You get 1 garbage liner, 1 load box of washer detergent, 1 roll of toilet paper, 4 towels, no salt and pepper. Bring supplies, probably cheaper to buy at home and to bring it. I brought my own towels and did not use theirs.
4. When I got there, I put away the bedspread and stored it in the closet, I did not want it to be stained by sunblock lotion and get charged for it. I pulled out all the sheets and washed it. When I took off the sheets, the mattress cover pad had a pee stain on it, I wash that too and it came off so obviously it was not wash which is why I always wash them before my kids lay their body on them.
5. The place may look clean but you never know so I sprayed and wipe everything and made sure to wash the dishes before we used them.
6. The wifi keeps messing up, was working half the time, the tvs in the living and master are small.
7 We paid $1500 for 6 days and I understand these are summer prices but I expect better furnishing and clean sheets. Owner needs to upgrade
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.