- The space is unique, located on the 3rd and last floor of the building, under the roof. It includes a huge living room/kitchen/dining room ideal for group diners/parties, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. There is a small terrace, and a garage.
• The Space
- The apartment is located in a private residence of the 28/30 boulevard Vallombrosa.
- The space is quite unique: it is located on the third and last floor of the building, under the roof. It includes one huge living room/kitchen/dining room (50m2) ideal for group diners or parties, three bedrooms (< 10m2), two bathrooms and two toilets. There is also a small terrace, and a garage that can accommodate one car.
- The apartment is ideal for celebrations or meetings as there is a large living room with a big wooden table that can accommodate 10/12 people. For work, we also provide a desk, a comfortable chair and a printer.
- We will offer you some coffee, tea and condiments for breakfast.
- The apartment has been completely renovated as of March 15th 2016, fully furnished for seasonal rentals (vacation or congress).
- The 107m2 apartment can accommodate up to 10 people and includes:
One big living room/kitchen/dining room with a fully-equipped kitchen with a bar, a big wooden table, two big convertible sofas/beds (one corner & one regular), a big 48” television with cable and very-high speed internet (100M)
Three bedrooms: one master bedroom with a 160cm queen-size bed and a private bathroom, two bedrooms each with a 140cm double-size bed
Two bathrooms: one private bathroom in the master bedroom, one independent bathroom with a toilet
Two toilets: one toilet in the independent bathroom, one additional independent toilet near the apartment entrance
A small terrace
- Please note that the shower in the independent bathroom has low ceiling (~160cm height) so adults will need to sit in the bathtub to use it.
- If you intent to use the garage, please note the dimensions of the garage door are 2.25m width and 1.90m height.
• Guest Access
- The apartment is very close to the center of Cannes and is very easy to find. Once you are settled in, it will be very easy to walk across the city (i.e. you do not need a car).
- Fully renovated and furnished, the apartment is close to everything:
5min to “Le Suquet" (400m): historical district with tons of restaurants and a fantastic view on the bay of Cannes from the church
8min to “Marché Forville“ (600m) or “Vieux Port“
10min to the beach “Plages du Midi“ (800m)
15min to “Palais des Festivals“ (1200m) or “La Croisette“
- Once you are in front of the residence gate, you will go through the residence courtyard. The garage is on the left-hand side and can accommodate one car. The apartment is on the third and last floor of the building on the right-hand side, which you can enter through its secured entrance.
• Interaction with Guests
- We will send a welcome guide once the booking confirmed and we remain at your disposal for any further information or tips.
• The Neighborhood
- In front of the residence, there is a small public park where you can relax playing Petanque (traditional south of France tossing game) and where there are games for the children.
- If you have more than one car, parking is free in the area and you will find a place for your car in the street of the house or in one of the adjacent streets.
- Le “Suquet” is only 400m from the apartment (5-minute walk): Cannes historical district with its pretty medieval streets, tons of typical restaurants and a fantastic view on the bay of Cannes and the islands of “Lerins” from the church.
- You are also close to the park of “Croix des Gardes”, which offers 20km of trails, a fitness trail and several points of view with 360-degree panoramas: perfect place for jogging, hiking or mountain bike riding.
- A small supermarket is also located within 150m.
• Getting Around
- Cannes is a city that is best to discover walking. You can also use taxis or Uber cars if you want to get somewhere without walking.
- Access by car:
10 to 15 minutes from A8 highway exit “Grasse, Le Cannet, Cannes, Mougins.
15 to 20 minutes from A8 highway exit “Mandelieu-Est, Cannes La Bocca“
- From the railway station:
Walking: 15mn walk taking the “Avenue Bachaga Said Boualam“
Bus n°1 or n°2 to stop « Vallombrosa » then 100m walk
- From Nice Airport:
Taxi: around 75 € and 30 minutes
Express bus: 20 € one way to the port of Cannes
Train: cheaper but train station at 10min from the airport
• Other Things to Note
- Congress, fairs & events in Cannes: we advise you to book in advance. Please check out the Palais des Festivals website for an up to date calendar of events.