10 Bedrooms, 6 bathrooms,
- English, Spanish
About Joyce McCown
Bear Lake Vacation Rentals welcomes you to Grizzly Bear Cabin. The owners built their cabin with their large extended family in mind, and they hope that your group enjoys it as much as they do, whether you’re here for a family reunion, a company retreat, or a get-away with friends.
Joyce McCown purchased this Lodge in 2012
Why Joyce McCown chose St. Charles
We loved Bear Lake with its Carribean Blue Waters and love being on the beach with so much to do in the area. We especially love the spaciousness of the land.
What makes this Lodge unique
Beachfront, Custom built with attention to detail which took over a year inside and out with special attention to the furnishings as well.
Minimum age of primary renter:26
Max guests:40 (sleeps up to 40 adults)
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
One of the most special Lodges in the Bear Lake area with views of the surrounding mountains. Brand new and located on the Beach!---Winner of Best Layout and People’s Choice award for the Parade of Homes
• 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with 6000 sq. ft. of living area ON THE BEACH.
• Sleeps 28 in beds. 8 sleeping pads for teens. Pillow top & Memory foam mattresses. One bath is handicap accessible.
• Eight 4” thick sleeping mats from Costco for lids in the 500 sq. ft. loft with wall mount HDTV
• Located on several acres with grassy meadow and trees
• 20 x 26 Great Room with Large screen TV with Satellite TV and local channels, VCR, DVD
• Game Room has pool Table, jutebox, arcade and game table, wall mount HDTV,small kitchen.
• Exterior ping pong table and plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy themselves
• Wireless High speed internet, two 50 gallon hot water heaters
• Fully equipped kitchen for large groups: Granite countertops, Stainless steel Bosch appliances: Two 25CF refrigerators, two dishwasher, two ovens, one gas range cooktop, warming drawer, crock pots, waffle makers, mixers, blender, toasters & many others
• 2 dining areas: one with 12 foot handmade table, 8 bar stools, and a sun room with seating for another 16 people, not to mention the 16 people who can eat out on the deck.
• Gas bar-b-que grill; Patios & decks facing the lake, patio furniture & gliders.
• All bed linens & kitchen towels are provided, Bring your own bath & beach towels
• Home theater room that seats 13 people in 8 regular theater seats and 3 large reclining theater seats, with 110” screen
• Current outdoor amenities: Huge commercial playground set,
• Future planned amenities: Horseshoes, volleyball, tetherball, Fire pit with campfire seating
• Groomed lawns can be used for camping out
• Located just past the 4 mile marker at 4868 US Hwy 89 , 2 miles north of Fish Haven
• Near snowmobile & ATV trail which accesses the Hardware Ranch Complex. Over 350 miles of groomed trails thru National Forest-unbelievable views and scenery. Views of Bear Lake from Lodge.
• Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is only 25 minutes away and is one of Utah's best kept secrets. Over 664 ski-able acres, Beaver has well-maintained slopes, northeastern exposure for morning sun and avalanche-free conditions.