Jimena Moses, Owner
No smoking Sorry, no pets
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Amazing location, I Loved this apartment!
I stayed for 4 months during a Study Abroad Spring 2015 class. I absolutely loved it!
- Amazing location! right in the centre of Buenos Aires on Marcelo T, which is a quaint little area right in between 9 de Julio and Florida street on a semi-pedestrian street. 5 min walk to the closest Metro stop, and 10 min walk to train station Retiro
- Security / Front Desk personell was friendly, very helpful and available almost 24/7
- On the same street there is a great selection of coffee shops, pizzerias, bakery and small "chinos" supermarket (all 1 min walk from the place) and most important right accross Temple Bar :- )
- A/C worked great and helped to keep the place cool as i arrived in the fall but it was still super hot.
- Great welcome from the staff; always available a phone call away (using the apartment land line)
- not a huge concern, but the building elevators could use a bit of updating
- the sofa bed was not the greatest but ok for 1 person. I had guests occasionally that crashed on the second guest and it was just ok for a night. It would have not been comfortable for 2 people with a long term stay unless they changed it.
Overall i was very pleased with the amenities, the space, its bright light (that allowed me to read/study/research) and most important it was one of the most economical options available and i had my concerns before arrival. I would highly recommend this apartment and their owners.
Thank you Elaine, it was a pleasure hosting your stay and we hope we do it again in the future