|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
'Hillside Village' Walk-up garden apt Rio Grande PR near Rio Mar hotel, El Yunque, beaches, etc. # Mar D 102. Equipped and furnished, 3 bdrms, 2 baths, sea view 24/7 security, 2 pk, pool, tennis & more. Road # 968 km 1.8, Rio Mar Blvd 00745. The apartment offers all the comforts and conveniences of a home, full kitchen, washer & dryer etc with the added attractions of a resort, small garden and awning covered terrace with BBQ, pool, tennis court and other amenities in common areas, near Puerto Rico's best hotels, beaches, golf and tourist attractions. Cable TV, wifi and two tv units, 5 air conditioning units. 2 designated parking spaces, swimming pool at the condo and more.
I am happy to be able to provide enjoyable, comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations in my property. I like meeting new people and providing them a place to stay for vacation or while visiting friends and family. I think Puerto Rico is a great vacation destination and I like being helpful to my guests in any way I can.
Jeannette Rizek purchased this apartment in 2004
I had good friends in the neighborhood, which is not far from San Juan, and found the area so attractive with the beaches, rain forest and other natural beauties. It is surrounded by hotels, restaurants, a variety of beaches and more.
The project is good looking, secure, well maintained, accessible to many nearby attractions and beaches, and it is spacious both inside the apartments and in common areas. With this rental I try to facilitate access into the Wyndham Rio Mar resort Beach Club beach area, but this cannot be guaranteed because the hotel has recently changed its access policies.
The house was an amazing for 7 people. Everything worked fine. Jeannette was amazing with the instructions how to get into the house. The location was great. We did ATV riding which was 10 minutes from the house. The back yard was beautiful very spacious. I would definitely recommend and would stay here again.
Janette the host is an incredibly sweet and helpful person! The apartment is perfectly located near el Yunque, Luquillo beach and the food kiosk at Luquillo!
The apartment has an adorable beach look and feel with air conditioning and an adorable terrace--please bring OFF--too many mosquitoes. The only things is the apartment needs to be aired out a bit more and needs some maintenance and up-keeping. The bathrooms are a bit deteriorated and you must bring all kitchen needs if you are staying for a few days. The pool was perfect and you get 2 parking spaces. Perfect for a group or family stay! Thank you Janette for your hospitality!
After traveling around the world I had the opportunity of rediscovering the eastern part of Puerto Rico with my visiting family. The condo was spacious enough for my sister ,husband, nephews and my husband and I. We enjoyed the cleanliness, the big and open kitchen. Having a BBQ on the patio was great. And being able to wash some clothes while there was very convenienta .Since we stayed during week days the time we had the pool ,which was a three minute walk away ,was mostly for ourselves.
The condo is a small hop away from El Yunque , Luquillo beach and its kiosks ( go to La Parrila restaurant number 1 at the kiosks, we went twice)and we were able to get tickets to Culebra ,Flamenco(a must)which was much better than driving all the way from san juan to do so.
I would say the only drawback for visitors is you have to drive to get to the beaches and anywhere else. And there is no ocean view. We felt quite safe there and the guards were welcoming and friendly.
Jeannette was very kind and available for questions. She had many extras at the condo. beach towels, beach cooler and even some kitchen condiments which came in handy .
It had been three years since my sister had visited and Im quite happy she enjoyed her stay and they were able to enjoy the best of the east of the island. Great price all and all.
The owner communicating with us during our stay with questions we had. She was fantastic! The apartment was clean and had everything we needed for our week's stay. The patioThe complex was safe and the staff made you feel welcomed. The pool, tennis court and basketball area was clean, and ready for use daily. The hot tub wasn't hot but the kids enjoyed hopping in and out. The location to shopping, Luquillo Beach and El Yunque was great! We would definitely stay here again.
Jeannette was a wonderful host. The condo is very spacious we were 8 and we were very comfortable. It's close to el Yunque (about 10 mins) and to supermarkets/bakeries. The backyard was nice to hang out and eat outside. It was a quiet area and we felt safe (the security guard was super friendly/helpful). I went to the hotel next to her for the pool but to be honest the pool next to her condo is much better in my opinion. The condo had lots of goodies sunblock, food, coolers, shampoo, mousse etc... The only thing I would suggest for Jeannette is to have some fans I personally don't like the ac but I had to turn it because that was the only option.
I would love to recommend this apartment if you are planning on visiting San Juan, Condado, Isla verde, etc.. Jeanette was awesome, we did not personally meet, but always available if needed by phone.. apartment is cozy, comfy.. it needs some up keeping but we didn't complain..
• Wyndham Rio Mar hotel resort – less than a mile away, beach, golf, restaurants, etc
• St Regis Bahia nearby hotel at Rio Grande
• Grand Melia Hotel – Rio Grande
• Coco Beach Trump Golf Course & hotel – Rio Grande
* El Conquistador Hotel & Resort - Fajardo Puerto Rico (12 minutes away)
• El Yunque Rain Forest – Tropical Rain forest with waterfalls, walking trails, rivers, zipline (787)3701010, etc
• Hacienda Carabali – about 1.2 miles away if you take Road #3 east bound at your right very near if you take #3 east, horseback riding, restarurant, etc
• In the Fajardo Ferry Terminal you can take a Ferry to Culebra and Vieques islands, (world renowed beaches) and there is an airport in Fajardo also that can take you to the islands 787-860-2005; ext. 234 To get there take Road #3 east direction around 18 miles until you reach a traffic light with Plaza Fajardo on your right (Pueblo supermarket, Walgreesn Pharmacy and Walmart store). At this junction make a left turn onto road 194 or Avenida Valero and continue for about 3 miles until av Osvaldo Valero and take it left for 650 meters and right on carretera Cabezas de San Juan for 120 meters, left onto calle Union and you should reach the dock.
• Fajardo Luminescent Bay – Bio Bay Kayak and boat excursions – Luminescent Bay night excursions 987 Carr Cabezas Fajardo, PR, United States (787) 435-1665 (Las Croabas, Fajardo) – There are several excursion carriers with a variety of kayak/boat alternatives usually leaving on tours at around 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm onto a beautiful luminescent water bay, a one of a kind experience
• Luquillo Kiosks – around 2 miles away on road #3 east bound, local food, fried fish and other typical puertorrican fritters at affordable prices
* Lluvia - Excellent for breakfast and sandwiches at road PR 955 Rio Grande (a bit expensive but very nice and good food)
• Restaurant Terraza Montemar – Road 968 km 2.2 Las Coles very near the apartment, typical local puertorrican food (787)8874303, not cheap but good mofongo
• Richie’s Café (nearby Restaurant) – Road 968 km 2.0 very near the apartment, great views & live music on selected nights
• Don Pepe Restaurant – On Road #3 km 29 Marginal Palmer very near the traffic light of roads 968 & 3 to your right on #3 if you are bound to San Juan (787)8887373
• Pizza Hut delivery Pizza Road #3 km 23.5 (787)887-8110
• Lolitas Mexican restaurant – on Road #3 km 41.3 Fajardo (east from the apartment, aound 7 miles away), affordable mexican food, live music on Fridays (787)8890250
• Pasion por el Fogon restaurant in Fajardo Road 987 Km 2.0 Bo Sardinera, Fajardo, PR (787)863-3502, expensive but worth every penny, “Meson Gastronomico” meaning it is nationally recognized
• Walmart supercenters are one in Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 and on Fajardo, same Road #3
• Amigo supermarket (Mon-Sat: 7am – 9 pm Sun 11-7pm) and Walgreens pharmacy are on Road #3 at km 28.0 Rio Grande and there is another Amigo at Luquillo.
• The Outlet Shopping Mall at Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 has a variety of stores and a food court
• Nearby Rio Grande shopping Mall at Road #3 km 24.5 has a Ralph’s Supermarket, TJ Maxx, Sears, Wendy’s and other stores
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|cleaning fee (1 per stay||£56|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£80|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.