|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The Playas del Yunque apartment complex is located in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, a 1/2 hour drive from San Juan International Airport, right next to the Wyndham Rio Mar Hotel & Casino.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom has 2 twin beds, and the living room has a comfortable futon suitable for 2 more. There are also 2 community pools, 2 tennis courts, beach volleyball & basketball court, and 24/7 security.
- Rio Mar Golf & Country Club: Play a round of golf in one of two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by the Fazio brothers and Greg Norman. If tennis is your thing, there are also 11 Har-Tru® courts and 2 Laykold hard courts.
- El Yunque Tropical Rain Forest: El Yunque is the only tropical rain forest in the United States National Forest System. Great place for hiking, birdwatching, taking photos and/or dipping into a fresh water cascade. The park is open 7 days a week and is FREE of cost.
- Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay: An adventure not to be missed while in Puerto Rico. Join a fully guided night trip into one of the most amazing natural phenomena of the world. Paddle your way through the mystical mangrove channels leading to “Laguna Grande.” There, you will meet our glowing friends, the Pyrodinium Bahamense, a microscopic plankton capable of producing natural light at the touch of your hand!
- Hacienda Carabali: Here you can enjoy a fun day horseback riding, riding ATV's and Go-Karts, and a nice lunch/dinner at the Hacienda's restaurant.
- Luquillo Beach and Kiosks: Hop from one numbered shack to another, sampling all kinds of frituras (fried food), meat on a stick, oysters, and other goodies.
This was our first stay in Puerto Rico; therefore, we learned a great deal about the island. The major downside of the property was, although fairly close to the beach, not on the beach. Other than that, the condo was a nice place and well equipped with sheets, towels, kitchen cookware, etc. The property was clean and well maintained, and the owners were very nice and helpful. We did see the major tourist sites in Puerto Rico, except Culebra and Vieques Islands, namely Old San Juan, El Morro, La Fortaleza, El Yunque Rainforest, and Bio Bay in Fajardo. In comparison to more expensive properties this is a good buy and a nice place to stay warm in January.
We originally wanted to stay at either the Wyndham Rio Mar Hotel or at the El Conquistador in Fajardo. However, after looking at the prices ($$$$) and the fact that 2 couples were going to share one small hotel room we started looking elsewhere. We ran into this apartment and it proved to be an excellent decision. What was so great about it was that it had everything that we have back home and more. Its located about a 3 minute walk from the fabulous beach. Luis was very attentive and responsive at all times and gave us great ideas on activities to do around the area such as the biobay kayak tour which we absolutely loved, El Yunque Rainforest, restaurants, etc. I would definitely recommend this apartment for the price and how practical it was, it felt like our home away from home on that particular weekend. Thanks for everything!!!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£205|
$75 cleaning fee
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.