Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Welcome to Ecuador. We are excited that you have chosen our beloved country for your journey.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths 1 Half Bath, Sleeps Max. 5
- Exclusive Monteserrin Residential Neighborhood
- North Quito (Near U.S. Embassy)
- Walking Distance to Metropolitan Forest
- Great Location Away from Traffic
- Easy Access for Day Trips: Mindo, Middle of the World, Otavalo Market, Papallacta
Our Apartment Offers:
- Beds: 1 Queen (Room 1); 1 Full (Room 2) ; and 2 Twins (Room 3)
- Great & spacious apartment - 1,668 sq. ft. (155 m²)
- 2 Parking Spots
- Fully furnished living room, dining room, and kitchen
- Optional Laundry Services Provided (Fee)
- Optional Daily Cleaning Service Provided (Fee)
- Huge Closet Space
- Entertainment: WiFi.; LED TV (living room); Sound system (Radio) and DVD player, and BBQ grill
- Security: 24 hours security.
- Transportation: Bus Stop and Taxi Station less than one block away
- Walking distance to convenience stores and supermarkets
Our apartment has been carefully adorned and decorated to make you feel at home. Because, we believe it is essential to provide not only comfort and safety, but also a special insight to the local culture, we aim to help make your visit a pleasant one. The apartments is administered by a local family. The family resides on the penthouse and can serve as a valuable resource during your visit. We are glad to learn about you or allow you to enjoy your visit with peace, tranquility, and privacy. Fluent English.
***Two identical apartments are available at the same location if you are interested in additional accommodations***
Ecuadorian Cooking Class:
Upon request we can provide daily meals for a fee (Breakfast and Dinner)
We can organize transportation/taxis, and or daily tours per request (fee)
I was born and raised in Ecuador but lived in the US for a few years as a teenager and college student. I made my career in international development working for the US government in Ecuador. I love Quito and would like you to enjoy it as much as we do. Looking forward to meet people from all over the world and welcome them to our home
Catalina purchased this apartment in 2002
- Reliable Owners
- Great location for Daily trips
- Excellent Reviews and References
- We can schedule pick up and drop off from the airport for you
- We can provide you with a guide and driver if you would like to take advantage of daily tours while you visit
This apartment was well suited for our family of 5 adults.
Beautiful and immaculate. Well located and easy access to transportation
We will definitely recommend to our friends and family.
Wonderful facility, location. Listing description was accurate, very well maintained and spotless. Catalina and Raul were super hosts and went over and above to make our stay memorable. We participated in three of their guided tours which were excellent. They also provided support in recommending restaurants and obtaining taxis. They made sure we experienced local Quito traditions. I would highly recommend this facility and would stay there again upon my return to Quito!! Thank you Catalina and Raul!
This property was beautiful, immaculate, and well maintained. We were accorded the utmost hospitality by our hosts, who accompanied us on all planned trips. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£79|