There's no better way to spend your next easy-going getaway than nestled in your own private cottage that sleeps 2! 'Claremont Cottage,' a cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom property, ensures a comfortable vacation experience right in the heart of Berkeley. Framed by picture-perfect gardens and a dreamy patio space, it's the perfect retreat for you and yours. With shops, restaurants, storefronts and more all just a walk away, you’ll be living like a local in no time as you stay at this Berkeley gem!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Baby Bjorn crib
This elegant and luxurious 600-square-foot guest cottage is ideal for a couple’s retreat or solo weekend getaway. With 1 bedroom providing a queen-sized bed and an upscale full bathroom, you'll have everything you need for a bit of R&R.
Natural light pours in through the storybook windows, highlighting the beautiful interior. Enjoy impressive features include a kitchenette, desk nook, and high-speed wireless internet throughout a well-appointed, modern interior.
The patio will be your favorite spot to relax. Mornings are best spent in the garden with a fresh cup of tea, while warm summer evenings call for a nightcap on the patio. No matter how you spend the day, follow it with a restful night on the queen bed in the bedroom.
This chic-yet-comfortable property offers exactly what you need to rest and relax while traveling to the Bay Area. Pay the additional fee to access the historic Claremont Club and Spa is a brief walk away. This family aquatic facility is complete with a 25-yard heated outdoor recreational pool, a 25-yard heated lap pool, jet-stream whirlpools, sauna, steam room, and outdoor tennis courts.
Located in the heart of Berkeley, near the Claremont, Elmwood and Rockridge areas, this home positions you perfectly to explore the best of Northern California.
The famed University of California, Berkeley, is a brief drive from your accommodations, making it easy for you to catch a game at the recently renovated Cal Memorial Stadium, a concert at the Greek Theater, or take a tour of the new, architecturally-inspiring, Berkeley Art Museum located adjacent to campus.
For dinner and drinks, top-rated Elmwood/Rockridge restaurants and bars are within walking distance, including Wood Tavern, Southie, Rick and Ann’s, and Limewood. Grab a treat at Tara's Organic Ice Cream or at Ici Ice cream and then catch a movie at the Elmwood Neighborhood Cinema!
Within 3 miles of 'Claremont Cottage' you'll find Tilden Park, Lawrence Hall of Science and the Botanical Garden of Berkeley - home to 13,000 different kinds of plants from around the world!
The metropolis of San Francisco is also nearby, accessible via BART from the Rockridge Station, providing many more sights to be seen. Plan a visit to the legendary Alcatraz Island or sample seafood fare at Fisherman's Wharf. The wine country of Sonoma and Napa counties also make for a wonderful day trip.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, Free WiFi for streaming, large windows, furnished patio, Baby Bjorn crib, desk space, full bathroom, linens, towels, and more!
- Coffee and tea will be waiting upon arrival alongside the refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle and toaster. Cutlery and dishware are also provided
- Please note that the cottage does not have a television or full kitchen
- NO SMOKING. Violation will result in immediate $250 fine, plus charges for any additional remedial action required
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the adjacent unit
- Additional mid-stay cleanings can be arranged with the owner for $100/clean
- Please note the loft is not for general use or sleeping
- Access to The Club at The Claremont is seasonal and for an additional fee, payable to The Club
- Must be 21 years or older to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo I.D. may be required upon check-in