RENTALS BEFORE JULY 1, 2019 ARE EXEMPT FROM MA LODGING TAX ... Please contact Owner if interested in booking any rentals prior to July 1st for quote without tax.
Come relax and enjoy our recently updated (inside and out!) and tastefully furnished beach cottage in family friendly Popponesset ... the perfect spot for your family summer vacation or wedding weekend at the nearby Popponesset Inn and New Seabury Country Club. Let our home become your Cape home away from home. Everything you need will be here waiting for you!
Bed linens and bath towels are provided as well as all of your beach needs (chairs, wagon/cart, umbrella, sand toys, etc.). Also provided are daily household supplies - TP, paper towels, dish & laundry detergent, trash bags, etc. No extra packing or shopping necessary. Just show up, relax and enjoy!
Our newly remodeled cottage offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. A large fully furnished eat-in kitchen and comfortable living area will not disappoint. Outdoor living space offers a large deck with gas grill and patio with lounge furniture.
Walk to our private community beach (approx. 300-400 yards away) and enjoy the warm ocean water of the Nantucket Sound, kayak and paddle board in Popponesset Bay or search for critters on The Spit.
Children can walk or bike to the ball field, playground or Dean's Pond where they can learn to fish or feed the ducks. Our Community Center (one block away) offers daily morning and evening activities for all ages in the summer season and the Cape Cod Children's Museum is a 3 minute drive away and is open year round.
Take a short drive, bike ride or walk to the charming Popponesset Marketplace featuring a general store, ice cream shop, candy store, pizza parlor, miniature golf, children's activities, award winning lobster rolls, raw bar and specialty boutiques. Live entertainment is provided Thurs-Sun each week in the summer. Grab a drink at the gazebo while the kids dance to the music!
Enjoy waterfront dining at the nearby Popponesset Inn or New Seabury Country Club.
Travel 3 miles by car to Mashpee Commons which features 90+ shops, a movie theater, bowling alley, concerts, family entertainment and numerous restaurants.
Take a ferry from nearby Falmouth or Hyannis to Martha's Vineyard and/or Nantucket or enjoy the aquarium, oceanographic institute and waterfront restaurants in Woods Hole.
Golfer in the family? Play one or more of the several public and private courses nearby.
* Window AC in main living area; each bedroom is equipped with ceiling fans.
* Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, en suite bath w/ shower & TV.
* Bedroom #2 has a queen bed.
* Bedroom #3 has twin bunk beds and twin trundle bed.
* Newly renovated full bath w/ double sink conveniently located in hall.
* Fully applianced kitchen w/ dishwasher, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, electric skillet & mini waffle maker.
* Eat in Dining Area seats 6.
* Spacious deck with outdoor dining table & gas grill overlooking a wooded backyard. Very private!
* Patio area with lounge furniture.
* Outdoor Shower and Changing Area.
* Washer & Dryer (detergent included)
* Ping Pong Table in (unfinished) basement.
* Bed Lines and Bath Towels provided (bring your own beach towels).
* Household Supplies Included - TP, Paper Towels, Paper Products (plates, napkins), Soap, Dish & Laundry Detergent.
* Beach Accessories - Beach Cart, Wagon, Chairs (4), Umbrella, Cooler & Sand Toys.
* Cable TV, Netflix, WiFi Internet.
* Outdoor yard games, art supplies, board games, toys, etc.
* Portable Crib (w/ bedding), High Chair, Booster Seats, Toddler Bed Bumpers, Exersaucer and Infant Bath Seat available.