|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
At a glance
- five ensuite bedrooms with air conditioning and heating (winter rentals available)
- private gardens with herbs, pine, olive, lemon and lime trees
- private pool and sun terrace
- panoramic view of sumartin, biokovo mountain, the pelijesac peninsula and the island of hvar (visible from pool, terrace, dining and living areas)
- options for full domestic staff including cook
- two skippered boats to explore secluded bays and island restaurants
- watersports options include sea kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, wind surfing, kite surfing or waterskiing
Positioned just moments from sumartin’s fishing harbor and picturesque village of selca, villa bila is a luxury sea front villa in the exclusive puntinak region on the island of brac in the dalmatian riviera. Sitting on the second cape ensures a panoramic view of sumartin, biokovo mountain, the pelješac peninsular and the island of hvar.
Recently renovated, villa bila is one of the finest properties in the region, benefiting from direct access to the adriatic sea. The five bedrooms each offer ensuite bathrooms, individually controlled air-conditioning and underfloor heating for winter rentals. The living and dining areas overlook the private swimming pool and sun terrace, also benefiting from those glorious views. Here you have a true sense of a mediterranean escape, with scents of the surrounding herbs and pine, olive, lemon and lime trees perfuming the private garden.
The daily service of a maid and the possibility of enhancing your staff with a cook allows extra pampering for guests. In addition, the fantastic house manager is available to ensure you get the most of your holiday; perhaps arranging for cultural visits to the ancient cities of trogir and split, or to charter the villa’s skippered 33 foot sailing yacht, allowing the discovery of wonderful secluded bays and island restaurants.
Villa bila is a name derived from dalmatian dialect and means the white villa, as it reflects the famous brac white stone used extensively in the construction of not only this property but also of landmark buildings like the diocletian palace in split. If the bra? Legend is correct, white stone is also to be found on the white house in washington dc.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£866|