Proudly introduce Captain Ryan's Studio in Hongdae!
It's studio type apartment where located in the center of tourism in Seoul, Hongdae. You can enjoy various kinds of activities, nightlife, shopping and eateries all in one in here. The studio itself also provide roomy and cozy living area with breath taking river view! Also you can easily access the convinient store, the metro station and the airport limousine bus stop.
- Independent space for only one group of guest
- Studio type : 36 square meters
1) Double type 2 beds
Extra single mattress
Laundry machine, 230 liter refrigerator(freezer), microwave oven, electronic kettle, cooktop, cook & tableware
Towel, shampoo, body wash, tooth paste, soap, hair-dryer, toilet tissues
4) Living Area
32 inch LED TV, Cable TV(125 channel), high speed LAN port and wireless internet (Wi-Fi), air-conditioner and heater, bluetooth streamming audio, first aid kits, Phone charger
Your host, who is current working at a five star hotel, always ready to serve you. He usually contact the guest via email or message, you possibly won't have chance to meet him.
- Regarding the check in and out
1) Your official check in time will be 2 PM. however, you may leave the luggage at 11 AM if you will arrive earlier than 2 PM.
2) Your official check out time will be 11 AM. however, you may leave the luggage until 2 PM. if you will leave later than 11 AM.
- Other Services (additional charge)
Airport pick up service*, make-up service, tour guide (City tour, DMZ tour), concierge service, rental service (bus card, telephone card, bicycle etc.)
* Airport pick up service : Official licensed jumbo taxi
(Maximum capacity : 5persons + 8suitcases)
- Less than 5 min on foot
1. Mesena police shopping mall (cross the road)
2. Hapjeong station. (Seoul subway line 2 and line 6)
3. Hongdae cafe street.
- Less than 10min on foot
1. Hongdae (Hongik university) street (A famous inter-cultural district)
2. Hangang(Han river)Park in Yangwha area
3. Airport rail Hongik univ. station
- Less than 15min by subway
1. Downtown Seoul (Cityhall, Myung dong, Namdaemun)
2. Yeouido (IFC mall, Han river park)
3. Shinchon culture street (Department store)
4. Itaewon special foreign tourist district
- Less then 30min by bus and subway
3. Heyri art zone and Paju premium outlet (Kyunggi-do Paju, 50min)
4. Incheon international airport (45min)
5. KINTEX (Kyunggido Goyang, 50min)
1. Airport - Take AREX(subway) - Get off at Hongik univ. Station - Transfer subway line 2 (Hapjeong station) or work (within 10 min.) - Ryan's Studio
2. Airport - Take Bus #6002 - Get off at Hapjeong station - Walk 1min - Ryan's Studio
3. Airport - Airport pick up service* - Ryan's Studio
To be informed via email
House Rules: 1. NON-SMOKING, NO PET ALLOWED,
2. SOME BELONGINGS IN THE DRAWER, STORAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR USE AND FURNITURE IS NOT SUPPOSED BE RELOCATED.
3. PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIVING AREA.
4. PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HEATER BEFORE YOU GO OUT SOMEWHERE.
good location, value for money, the only comment is that can't early check in and late check out.
Clean and convienient, provided for all our needs, and a great location! Excellent info and instructions, the hot spot egg was most useful, as was the transportation to and from the airport.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.