|Space||1,090 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Cozy three bedroom two bathroom condo located in Melbourne FL. Pool is just outside back entrance. This home accommodates six people with a queen size bed in the master bedroom, one full size bed in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third bedroom. The living room sofa also sleeps one person. WiFi is available so enjoy your home away from home.
The Condo is located close to Florida Institute of Technology (FIT), Mallard Golf course, great restaurants, beaches, and other attractions. Approximately 10 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and less than an hour from Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World. The space is furnished and very appropriate for families who are working with a tight budget as well as other guests.
Enjoy your stay In Melbourne, Florida!
• Mallards Landing Golf Course. 2750 Lake Washington Rd.
• Baytree National Golf Links. 8207 National Drive
• Duran Golf Club -7032 Stadium Parkway, Viera, Melbourne, FL
• Crane Creek Reserve. 475 W. New Haven Ave.
Theaters & Museums
• King Center For The Performing Arts- 3865 N Wickham Rd.P-
• Melbourne Civic Theatre 817 E Strawbridge Ave, La Galerie, Melbourne, FL 32901.P-
• Foosaner Art Museum.1463 Highland Avenue.
• Andretti Thrill Park. 3960 South Babcock.
• Mall Jump 1700 W. New Haven Ave., Melbourne Square Mall,
• Henegar Center For The Arts -625 E New Haven.
• Liberty Bell Memorial Museum. 1601 Oak Street.
• Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens. 1320 Highland Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935.
Health & Fitness
• LaFitness. 2447 N WICKHAM RD SUITE 102.
• CrossFit Rise Above 1054 Cypress Ave.
Water Tours and Attractions
• Paddleboard Melbourne 924 Thomas Barbour Dr.
• Karen's Kayaks. 3205 Vassar St.
• AirBoat Rides Melbourne. 6301 Sweetwater Dr.
• Bull Gator Adventures.
• Dolfun Tours. 4399 N US Hwy 1,
• Camp Holly Fishing & Airboats. 6901 U.S. 192.
• Brevard Zoo - 8225 N. Wickham Road.
• Botanical Gardens - 150 West University Boulevard, Florida Institute of Technology
• Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area -Sebastian Inlet S.R.A. is located off Highway A1A, between Melbourne and Vero Beach, on the Brevard/Indian River county line. 9700 South A1A
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
• Good Natured River Tours. 6075 North US Highway 1.
• Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach.
• Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera - 10001 Wickham Road.
The Melbourne Beach Pier is a historic pier in Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States. It is located at Ocean Avenue and Riverside Drive and the pier extends onto the Indian River.
• Paradise Beach & Park - 113 Paradise Boulevard.
• Space Coast Stadium -5800 Stadium Parkway.
• Fun Town -1976 N. Wickham Rd.
• Treetop Trek - 8225 North Wickham Road.
Hey! I am Mavis.
Independent and hard working. Enjoys socializing as well as being family oriented. I believe in delivering the best services to my clients, friends and family at all times. Laughing and dancing are what I do best. Things I cannot live without are: family, friends, music, laughter & fun.
The directions were easy. Jenny was the coordinator for the rental. She brought snacks in, just in case we arrived late and wanted munchies (We loved the personal touch). The property is well maintained, condo was clean. Beds were very comfortable. Only downfall would be a few extra pillows. I would suggest you bring some with you. We swiped the ones off the twin beds for our stay.
It was truly a delightful area. Satellite Beach/Melbourne area is fairly simple to navigate. (Might I suggest checking out Friendly's restaurant & Ice cream parlor while you are there) Thank you Mavis
Spent a month. Beds very comfortable. Did very little cooking so kitchen was adequate. Would stay again.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay. Its was close everything and its in a quiet neighborhood. The bed were so soft and everything was clean. I would recommend that you into maybe purchasing a play pen for babies for them to play or sleep in so they wonr have to sleep with their parents
Clean and comfy, quiet, tennis courts in need of repair. Laundry room was clean, close to everything.
We stayed over a month until we could close on a new house. No issues at all. Everything was solid. Owner went above and beyond by adding foreign language TV programming for my family.
I stayed at the condo with a friend and my 2 teenage daughters. It was the perfect size for the four of us. We spent most of our time at the beach, but the condo was nicely equipped to prepare breakfast and lunches to carry along with us. We rested well in comfortable beds and the complex was fairly quiet. We did not use the pool, but did talk to neighbors there about local places to try. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the complex was dirty and run down (although a crew was painting the buildings while we were there). If we were to return to Cocoa Beach area, I would stay here again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||£45.61|
Travelers can pay in 2 payments. 50% at booking and other 50% at time scheduled by owner.
Rates are based on three guests. Each additional guest pays $10.00 per person per night.
Florida Department of Revenue tax 6.5%
Brevard County tax 5%
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.