|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Cozy three bedroom two bathroom condo located in Melbourne FL. Pool is just outside back entrance. This home accommodates six people with a queen size bed in the master bedroom, one full size bed in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third bedroom. The living room sofa also sleeps one person. WiFi is available so enjoy your home away from home.
The Condo is located close to Florida Institute of Technology (FIT), Mallard Golf course, great restaurants, beaches, and other attractions. Approximately 10 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and less than an hour from Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World. The space is furnished and very appropriate for families who are working with a tight budget as well as other guests.
Enjoy your stay In Melbourne, Florida!
• Mallards Landing Golf Course. 2750 Lake Washington Rd.
• Baytree National Golf Links. 8207 National Drive
• Duran Golf Club -7032 Stadium Parkway, Viera, Melbourne, FL
• Crane Creek Reserve. 475 W. New Haven Ave.
Theaters & Museums
• King Center For The Performing Arts- 3865 N Wickham Rd.P-
• Melbourne Civic Theatre 817 E Strawbridge Ave, La Galerie, Melbourne, FL 32901.P-
• Foosaner Art Museum.1463 Highland Avenue.
• Andretti Thrill Park. 3960 South Babcock.
• Mall Jump 1700 W. New Haven Ave., Melbourne Square Mall,
• Henegar Center For The Arts -625 E New Haven.
• Liberty Bell Memorial Museum. 1601 Oak Street.
• Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens. 1320 Highland Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935.
Health & Fitness
• LaFitness. 2447 N WICKHAM RD SUITE 102.
• CrossFit Rise Above 1054 Cypress Ave.
Water Tours and Attractions
• Paddleboard Melbourne 924 Thomas Barbour Dr.
• Karen's Kayaks. 3205 Vassar St.
• AirBoat Rides Melbourne. 6301 Sweetwater Dr.
• Bull Gator Adventures.
• Dolfun Tours. 4399 N US Hwy 1,
• Camp Holly Fishing & Airboats. 6901 U.S. 192.
• Brevard Zoo - 8225 N. Wickham Road.
• Botanical Gardens - 150 West University Boulevard, Florida Institute of Technology
• Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area -Sebastian Inlet S.R.A. is located off Highway A1A, between Melbourne and Vero Beach, on the Brevard/Indian River county line. 9700 South A1A
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
• Good Natured River Tours. 6075 North US Highway 1.
• Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach.
• Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera - 10001 Wickham Road.
The Melbourne Beach Pier is a historic pier in Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States. It is located at Ocean Avenue and Riverside Drive and the pier extends onto the Indian River.
• Paradise Beach & Park - 113 Paradise Boulevard.
• Space Coast Stadium -5800 Stadium Parkway.
• Fun Town -1976 N. Wickham Rd.
• Treetop Trek - 8225 North Wickham Road.
Hey! I am Mavis.
Independent and hard working. Enjoys socializing as well as being family oriented. I believe in delivering the best services to my clients, friends and family at all times. Laughing and dancing are what I do best. Things I cannot live without are: family, friends, music, laughter & fun.
I stayed at the condo with a friend and my 2 teenage daughters. It was the perfect size for the four of us. We spent most of our time at the beach, but the condo was nicely equipped to prepare breakfast and lunches to carry along with us. We rested well in comfortable beds and the complex was fairly quiet. We did not use the pool, but did talk to neighbors there about local places to try. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the complex was dirty and run down (although a crew was painting the buildings while we were there). If we were to return to Cocoa Beach area, I would stay here again.
This Cozy Condo was the perfect size for me and my family. We traveled down to Cocoa Beach for AAU basketball nationals and although the condo wasn't in Cocoa Beach it was only a couple minutes away from every gym that hosted an event. I would recommend this spacious and comfortable condo to anyone.
Excellent accommodations, especially for a family with children at various ages. The three bedrooms are perfect, especially with one of the rooms with the two small single beds just suitable for the younguns! We were very comfortable and loved the fact the swimming pool was just outside the back door...and that the apartment was on the bottom floor. :)
Nice place exactly as pictured. It was local to what we were doing and the owner/manager were easy to deal with. The pool is steps out the door and was empty except for us.
We enjoyed our stay at Cozy Condo. It was convenient to the family we were visiting and the beach. We were only about an hour from Orlando, so we were able to visit some sites there. Will probably stay here again if available.
We stayed at the Cozy Condo in March 2016. We were greeted by Beverly who gave us a tour of the unit and provided some fruit and snacks for our stay, which was a lovely surprise. The unit was clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable. It is a 3 bedroom unit with 2 bathrooms...plenty of room for 5 - 6 people. Ceiling fans in each bedroom and living room. The kitchen had plenty of silverware, cups, plates, pots, pans, coffee maker, etc. This is a ground level unit near the swimming pool. The complex also has tennis courts and small playground. The complex is located near plenty of restaurants and shopping. Overall our stay in Melbourne was great. I would recommend the Cozy Condo to others.
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
Travelers can pay in 2 payments. 50% at booking and other 50% at time scheduled by owner.
Rates are based on three guests. Each additional guest pays $10.00 per person per night.
Florida Department of Revenue tax 6.5%
Brevard County tax 5%
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.