Affordable Luxury Vacation Home with 2 Pools. Private Swimming Pool and a community pool. The House is just 5 minutes to the Disney Gates !!!
Indian Wells is situated just 3 miles from the Entrance to Walt Disney World and 2 miles south of International Drive. 2 Miles from Premium Outlet Malls and Downtown Disney. This development is conveniently located close to all the major attractions, shops and restaurants. As well as being just 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport. This Vacation Home is equipped with everything you need to have an unforgettable trip to the Disney area.
For food and toiletries, a Super Wal-Mart is nearby, practically next door to Indian Wells. A Premium Outlet Mall is just down the road!
Children's Play Area.
Disney Within 3 Miles.
Sea World 10 Minutes.
Universal Studios 15 Minutes.
The well planned, spacious accommodation will comfortably sleep 8 guests. Our home has a wide range of upgrades to enhance every aspect of your vacation.
The living room has 50' flat screen TV with leather sofa and couch.
The Master Bedroom has a Pillow top King sized bed, private bathroom and shower and plenty of closet space.
Bedroom #2 has a Pillow top Queen sized bed.
Bedroom #3 with two Pillow top Twin size beds.
Fully Equipped Kitchens with microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker
* An abundant supply of linens and towels for your use
* Tiled Floors
A second bathroom includes a tub/shower.
FREE High-speed, wireless secure internet access.
Private, fenced yard with private screened-in swimming pool. Also enjoy use of the private community pool and recreational facilities including a community playground, tennis and basketball courts
Plenty of golf courses, restaurants & shopping nearby.
Pet friendly - Pets are allowed by special arrangement.
Discounts for multi-week rentals.
The house was in a great location and meet the needs of my family. Communication was great with the owner. Would recommend if you have a large family with children :-)
We had a ton of problems with this house! We had read the reviews, and were not expecting luxury, especially for the price, but we had to deal with:
1) No instructions anywhere about how to use the TV remotes, access the internet, or turn on the hot tub.
2) The Comcast bill had not been paid, so there was no TV or internet available when we arrived. After a phone call to the owner, the TV came on the next morning, the internet never became available.
3) The hot tub didn't work at all and the pool was full of green algae when we arrived. The pool guy came two days later and cleaned the pool, but there was still no test kit available to determine chemical levels, so we didn't feel it was healthy to use the pool.
4) An electrical problem in the kitchen rendered one whole circuit unusable, which included the garbage disposal. We didn't realize this until we had already put food into the disposal, so in 2 days, the whole kitchen smelled like garbage.
5) The sheets on the master bed were dirty and clearly slept on (grass and dirt on the bottom sheet, no top sheet). YUCK!
6) There was hair in the master shower drain! Again, YUCK!
7) After 2 calls, the owner stopped responding to us.
Clearly, this property is not properly maintained and the owner doesn't care! The low price is not worth the nastiness - find another place to stay!
This house was pretty run down, especially now that I've had a chance to look at photos of other properties in the same development. Doors were cracked and out of alignment, curtains were worn, rods and other fixtures were hanging halfway out of the wall, there were unpatched holes in walls, the yard was full of weeds and spare parts, the pool's jets and filters weren't working, a bunch of light switches had no apparent function, etc.
The house was also not particularly well equipped. There were very few towels, kitchen cookware and utensils were hit and miss, there was no "starter kit" of essentials like toilet paper, etc. In addition, the bedrooms were lacking nightstands, hangers, and etc., the master bathroom had no towel bars, the showers had few places to set soap and shampoo - you get the idea.
Finally, there was no information on hand describing how to operate anything or contact anyone in case of emergencies.
Having had the chance to review other HomeAway listings in this development, I'd suggest looking at them instead.
We can NOT recommend this home as a rental. The home was clean but it was shabby. (curtin rods hanging off wall etc.) The master bedroom did not have a table by the bed so no lamp of any kind. I feel this is a necessary safety item to be able to get up during the night. There was soap in a dispenser for hand washing but no soap for bathing. We had to buy soap and toilet paper as soon as we arrived. We had six people for our week stay, and they only provided a few towels. There was no directions of any kind - including Wi-Fi, garbage, etc. The only two good things about this home were the location and the pool.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Cleaning Fee||£48 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
Due to Florida State Law following applies: 1. Smoking is not permitted in the house. 2. No animals allowed inside the house, pool area and property. 3. BBQ Grill must be used and stored outside the house and outside the pool cage.