|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
* Ocean view and beachfront, with direct access to the beach
* Separate bedroom
* Breezy and bright
* View of the beach AND of the beautiful city of San Juan
* Queen size bed and Sofa bed (futon)
* Property Manager lives a block away
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, coffee maker and all utensils
* Linens and towels provided
* Cable TV, Air Conditioner, ceiling fans, High Speed Internet
* Basic groceries and toiletries provided
* Rental includes reserved secure parking
Available within the building complex:
* Game room and gym
* Outdoor grills and picnic tables
* Tennis and basketball
* Reserved parking
* 24-hour security
* Eight Lane Pool and sun lounge area
* Cafeteria at the lobby of the building
* Property manager on the premises
* Coin laundry
* Cafeteria with deliver service
activities and attractions in Puerto Rico Caribbean
Available walking distance to the apartment:
* Condado Beach and Ocean Park, two of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico, are at our doorstep.
* Beach activities include swimming, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, jogging, sunbathing and relaxing by the pool
* Beach front playground Parque del Indio just 4 minute walk along the beach
Restaurants and nightlife walking distance to the apartment:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa dancing at the lobby) (3 blocks away)
* La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel all with nightlife, casinos
* Ventana al Mar for Outdoor concerts and festivals
* Yerbabuena restaurant and other restaurants with great food and music some days of the week
* Convenience store (24-hour deli across the street)
* Grocery store (24-hour large supermarket 2 blocks away)
* Bus stop and taxi stand. (1 block away) Easy 10 minute drive to Old San Juan accessible by bus or taxi
Conveniences walking distance to the apartment: The apartment is very well situated walking distance to many needed conveniences, including:
* 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy (4 blocks away)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (one of the best private hospitals in Puerto Rico is only one block away)
* Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (10 minute walk from the apartment) has a great collection of local and international artists. Also holds openings, galas and children's workshops. Check listings.
* Many boutiques such as Eleanor (a high end wedding gown store is only 3 blocks away) and other high and middle end stores such as Cartier, Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton (6 blocks away)
* Avis Rental Car has a location 3 blocks away should you decide to rent a car
Accessible by car, bus or taxi: : Available close by car or bus
* 12 Minutes to the San Juan International Airport (SJU) (taxi)
* 10 Minutes from Old San Juan (bus or taxi)
* 7 Minutes to highway system from where you can reach the El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar or Dorado Golf Courses, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Caves and many other sites around Puerto Rico.
We are originally from Puerto Rico and go to visit my family about 6 time per year. Currently live in the United States and work at a large hospital. We love to stay in this apartment when we come to Puerto Rico.
Dr. Claudio purchased this apartment in 2001
We have three apartments in this same building. Why? Because of its unique ocean front location AND because it has the best pool in the neirborhood!
Our building is one of very few that is directly ON the beach (not across the street) AND has a swimming pool.
What a fantastic experience we had in this apartment!!
First of all, making the reservation was easy and secure. Since it was the first time we stay in a rental apartment, we were nervous and had many questions. I think we sent the owner about 10 emails and phone calls before we finally decided to make the reservation.
She made us feel completely comfortable and answered all of our questions. She even emailed us a package with travel recommendations and a travel magazine. So helpful! Once we got there, the property manager was waiting for us at the lobby, even though we got there at 11pm because our flight was delayed. She showed us everything and was very nice. The apartment was perfect, extremely clean and so very comfortable. Although she spoke no English, whe was nice and tried to be helpful.
It was so nice to sleep with the windows open and let the ocean breeze in. We had made many plans to travel around the island and had rented a car. But once we arrived to the apartment, we just got lazy and spent most of our time by the pool or under the palm trees by the beach.
We even made most of our lunches and ate at the picnic tables by the pool. We made friends with two women who were staying in another of the apartments that the owner rents in the same building and they kept us laughing the whole time :).
This place was much more than what we could have expected at a hotel and the price was so reasonable that we spent less than expected on our vacation. We would definitely go again for an easy vacation and would recommend it to friends.
I stayed in this apartment with my son. We have never stayed in a rental apartment before, so we were not familiar with the process. All our fears went away once we talked with the property owner. She was super professional, answered all of our questions and we were able to view her bio online so we knew exactly who we were working with. Her husband was also super helpful.
The experience of renting an apartment is totally different than staying in a hotel. We felt very independent, like were living there. It is a little unsettling when you don't know the language and have not been there beofre. It was great that the property mananger was there when we arrived. Although she spoke no English, she seemed nice and willing to help.
The apartment itself is absolutely great. It has everything we needed and it was confortable and clean. But it was not perfect. Like the furniture is not top of the line and such. I can understand that if it were, the rental would be a lot more expensive. Before we rented this place, we were looking at hotels in the area and they were over $100 more per night plus there were a bunch of taxes that I could not even understand. So, in that sense, you get what you pay for if you stay in a hotel compared to an apartment like this.
Overall, the apartment was very affordable, safe, clean and convenient. The location is perfect. We rented a car and hardly used it. We should have saved that money to go to fancier restaurants during our stay.
We would definitely come here again and stay in this apartment. As we get better at renting apartments instead of hotels, I think that the experience will be even better next time.
This vacation was the best ever! Our one month stay in Condado was wonderful. This apartment is immaculate, the best place we ever stayed in on the island! The location-right on the ocean with corner view of the city and then the ocean was amazing. Views of the sky, the water and the wonderful pool was so nice to see whenever we went to window. 17 floors up is so nice. It's like we were living in the clouds, and when it rained we could see it from the hills in the distance coming towards us. The cloud view all day long was great.
The location, well what can I say. We could walk to supermarket, which is wonderful. Prepared Puerto Rican food all day. Open 24 hours. Liquor sold there, and great people to sit down with and have a cup of cafe con leche. Many wonderful restaurants near by to walk to also. Bus stop right in front of apartment -no need to rent a car unless you want to travel into the island.
The pool was so nice, met many great people pool side. Can't wait to return.
The beach-front property was perfect for my extended stay in San Juan. The unit has incredible views of both the beach and city, and is located in a great neighborhood full of fun bars and restaurants. The owners made sure my arrival went smoothly and made sure my stay was as comfortable as possible. The open kitchen, big windows, and cool ocean breeze help the unit feel large and comfortable. I can't wait to come back, and plan to use the unit for all of my future stays!
My husband and I stayed in this condo from 9/3/13-9/10/13 and had a WONDERFUL time! Perfect location - close travels to everything, and the beach is RIGHT out the back gate!!! Owner maintained contact to ensure we were taken care of, had everything we needed, and even followed up a couple days after we left. PERFECT!!!
My husband and I stayed at this condo for one week in March. We were very disappointed in the quality of the accommodations as well as the general upkeep of the building itself. We would not recommend this accommodation.
The condo is in major need of renovations and updating. The kitchen had broken, chipped, mismatched cutlery and dishes. There was no dishwasher nor was there a proper sink plug or dish pail provided. Needless to say, the cleanliness of all was sketchy at best and I had to wash every item before we could use it.
The bathroom was small, poorly lit and ventilated by a rusty, dusty tabletop fan which was mounted to the wall with a makeshift bracket. The bathtub, again had no plug, and the enamel finish was completely pealing off the bottom. This was covered by a rubber suction mat.
The futon in the sitting area was as hard as a rock with grungy accent pillows.
The queen size bed had a mattress that must be at minimum 15 years old. It was not comfortable. The sheets, pillow cases and towels were cheap, warn, mismatched and hardly good enough for the amity bag. I made the mistake of looking underneath the pillow case and was completely disgusted...stained, and in great need of proper laundering. I might also add that there were no proper night tables or plugs in the bedroom to even put a lamp beside the bed should you want to read.
The only thing this condo had going for it was the location. However, the building was extremely shabby and poorly kept. The elevators creaked and groaned and made me wonder if we were going to make it safely up and down every time I stepped into one. The pool, which was quite large, was cold, though we did swim in it and there were plenty of lounge chairs to use around it. The beach is not safe for swimming as it was far too rough and dangerous.
All in all, this condo is highly overrated. Obviously it has never been updated and has been furnished with cheap, inexpensive, garage sale finds.
Condado Beach is one of the most highly coveted areas of San Juan, Puerto Rico. The great thing about Condado Beach is that it has a great combination of nice sandy beach with an urban setting. This area is very popular with tourists and locals alike because it is a beautiful beach that happens to be located in the middle of all the action. Our location is ideal because our beach continues into Ocean Park, a beautiful beach popular with beach sports enthusiasts. Surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, kitesurfing, beach volleyball, beach soccer and other beach sports are common along our beach.
From our apartment, you will be able to easily walk to some of the top restaurants, hotels, casinos and nightlife spots that San Juan, Puerto Rico has to offer. Condado is home to the famed La Concha Hotel, Marriott Stellaris, Conrad Hotel, Caribe Hilton, all within walking distance.
There are also many conveniences nearby, including pharmacy, groceries, stores, some open 24 hours.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£46|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.