Allen, Craig, or Robert
- English, Spanish
Great location, but had a hard time finding the entrance to the place though.
Good experience, great location for what we needed. Could have used another parking pass and check out was way too early. I would rent again.
3 Night Family Stay
1. Excellent communication and check in with Padre Island Rentals.
2. Great location on the island and within the complex. Close to parking, the stairs (2nd floor unit), and coin operated laundry.
3. Nice pool area.
4. Fairly short walk to beach through Schlitterbahn, but wouldn’t want to carry a lot.
1. Bathroom is very small. There is very little room to hang wet swimsuits or towels and little counter space.
2. Living room is crowded. There is a sofa in the living room that is not pictured. The futon in the picture was against the wall of windows and can be made up into a bed.
3. Unit is pretty dated. Chipping paint, old nicked furniture, a folded piece of paper used to help hold up the shower curtain rod. Very basic linens and kitchen items.
1. There is no dishwasher.
2. There is no bathtub.
3. There is beach service (2 chairs/1 umbrella) through Schlitterbahn or the complex next door. We paid $30/day.
For three kids and husband it was fine. Harder for a mom trying to keep everything organized and clean.
Comfortable, clean, met our expectations.
Enjoyable stay, easy access to the beach, clean and comfortable.
Aging and Rundown. Nice beach access.
The condo was sufficient. There was enough sleeping space and it was clean. But the condo was aging; everything was very beat up and rundown, which made it feel like it wasn't clean. It was crowded (more furniture has been added since the picture was taken). There was nowhere to hang towels and swimsuits to dry, so they were just hanging on all the furniture. There was easy access to the beach, and the beach area was very nice.
It was a cozy little place to stay.
It’s on the 2nd floor, which was good. In the same parking lot as the Schlitterbahn. It was about a 5 minute walk to the beach. We had a great time and would stay there again.
Cozy and priced right
Affordable nice place for a weekend getaway
Luis, thank you for this great review. Gulfview #211 is a great condo and many of our guests say the same as you. It is a great value when bringing your family on vacation to South Padre Island. Also, the location is great to walk to the beach, great restaurants and of course right next to Schlitterbahn. Thank you for the great review, it was a pleasure to host you and your family.