Very nice 2 bedroom and 1 living room apartment. Perfect for vacation or while you're on business in Sao Paulo. Fully equipped: sheets and towels, TV, Internet Wi-Fi, complete kitchen: oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, washing machine.
Guarded parking place in the building available.
The most important things in Sao Paulo are safety, mobility and business.
1. The building has doormen 24/7. They are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.
The area is very safe. It is both residential and commercial with a very diverse and interesting population.
2. The flat is five walking minutes away from Tiradentes station. A taxi station is just across the street. Guarded parking inside the building is available. Remember: Sao Paulo has the worst traffic-jams in the world!
3. Lots of shops, supermarkets, hairdressers and restaurants are near you and abundant. All within walking distance.
4. This neighborhood, Bom Retiro, is South America's textile center. You have hundreds of shops side by side, with peole comming from all over to buy clothes at the best price.
5. The state pinacothek (art museum) and other cultural institutions are near by. FATEC (technical university of Sao Paulo) is around the corner.