Perfect for families and friends, this cozy 1950's cabin offers plenty of room to relax with reclining leather seating for six, an enclosed porch, an outdoor deck with grill and also a patio area with adirondack chairs, picnic table and fire pit. Guests have lake access to both our very quiet and private association beach and also free access to Hearthstone Point state beach, both are only about a half mile walk/drive across the road.
• Conveniently located 5 min from Lake George Village and 15 min from Bolton.
• Guests have lake access to both our very quiet and private association beach and also to Hearthstone Point state beach, both are only about a half mile walk/drive across the road and all rentals include free entry pass to Hearthstone.
• All rentals include fresh linens and towels at the beginning of your stay.
• Beach chairs, floats and cooler are also included.
• Full kitchen includes stove, microwave, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, silverware, toaster oven, and two coffee makers (drip and Keurig).
• Starter coffees, creamer and sweeteners are included.
• Includes washer and dryer with soaps, cleaning supplies, napkins, toilet tissue, garbage bags and paper towels.
• Fast WIFI, Cable TV with over 200 channels and Movie Channels (HBO, ShowTime, CineMax, etc.), large DVD library and a ChromeCast included to use with streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HULU, etc.).
• Fast WIFI, Cable TV with over 200 channels and Movie Channels (HBO, ShowTime, CineM
No pets. Smoking outside only. Cabin is accessed by a dirt road with bumps/ruts so drive slow. Cabin also borders Lakeshore Dr. / Rt 9N and road is very busy on weekends and during special events (Americade early June and Adirondack Nationals early Sept). The fireplace inside is not used for safety reasons. AC is in main room only, fans are used to cool the bedrooms. Security cameras are outside only and only used in the winter. Private beach is 'no fishing' and hand launch only for small watercraft. Path to the private beach is quite steep from the parking area (see map in the photos) so Hearthstone may be a better choice if mobility is a concern. Cellular reception can be limited (AT&T is ok) but WIFI calling works well. Small trailers (jet ski's, fishing boats) may be parked at the cabin. Any questions at all please just ask.