1. Beach/Gulf Front! Nothing separates you from the Gulf of Mexico other than a short walk on sugar white sand!
2. Balcony and Views! The private and spacious balcony is on the 10th floor and on the east corner of the building. The unobstructed views of the Gulf’s emerald green water and white sand beaches are to die for!! The sunrises and sunsets are will take your breath away! (Please view my photos!)
3. Location! The condo is located 0.8 miles from downtown Gulf Shores, making it an easy walk (along the street or beach) to restaurants like The Hangout , Bahama Bob’s, and The Pink Pony Pub. Pier 33 (a small carryout/grocery store) is just across the street.
4. Beach! Our beach is huge, clean and sugar white! Unlike other larger condo complexes where guests crowd the beach, Island Royale is a smaller but newer building which allows for a comfortable beach population! Set up your beach camp and have plenty of room to play!
5. Condo Layout! My family friendly, 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo sleeps 8 and has plenty of room for everyone to spread out and have their own space. Each bedroom has an attached bath for each guest’s privacy. There is a flat screen TV and Blu-ray or DVD player in each bedroom. The dining area seats 9. If you have an extended family and you need more space, check out my penthouse unit that’s just 5 floors above this unit (VRBO 838652). It will sleep 8 people too, so that gives a total of 16 family and friends all located in the same building and on the same beach!!
6. Convenient Beach Gear Storage: No need to lug your beach gear for miles after your day in the sun. Unit 1001 has parking near the entrance to the beach. Simply walk off the beach and drop your heavy beach gear in the back of your vehicle. Done!
7. Clean! How many units have you had to clean when you arrived to begin your vacation? Not here!! My unit is cleaned by a wonderful cleaning company who treat my unit as if it were their own home. They do not cut corners, they clean ‘em!!
8. Updated! My unit has new carpet in all 3 bedrooms, a new dining set, bar stools and new upholstered swivel chairs in the living room. The bedrooms were recently painted and 2 of the 3 bathrooms were remodeled in 2014.
9. Extra Features! There is a fabulous indoor/outdoor swim through heated pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. The Island Royale building has 4 outdoor charcoal grills, a fitness center, and sauna and steam room and upgraded Wi-Fi for 2018!
10. Owner Operated! I own my unit and I manage it. I do not use a hard to reach Management Company. You may call me 24/7 and I will either pick up my phone or return your call within minutes. If you have any issues, I will address them immediately!! Your vacation is very important to me and I want to make it the best ever! My goal, for my guests, is to have such a positive experience they want to make my condo and Gulf Shores part of their family tradition year after year!
** 1276 square feet of living space with an additional 311 square feet on the balcony.
** Spacious three bedrooms and three bathrooms with ample closet and drawer space.
** King, Queen, Twins, and Queen Size Sofa Sleeper.
** 46 in. Samsung HDTV with WiFi and Blu-Ray player with WiFi in living room.
** 40 in. Sony HDTV and Blu-Ray player with WiFi in master bedroom
** 32 in. Samsung HDTV with WiFi and DVD Player in Queen BR
** 32 in. Samsung HDTV and Blu-Ray Player in Twin bedroom
** Books, and assorted games.
** 12 cup basket type filter coffee maker, George Foreman grill, crock-pot, waffle iron, in addition to a fully equipped kitchen.
** Full size laundry room with large washer and dryer, iron, and vacuum.
** Telephone for local calls and 911 service.
** Wireless Internet
** KEYLESS ENTRY - Don't hassle with keys - give your unique code to all guests for easy access. Code expires at the end of your stay.
** 200 Feet of private beachfront
** Beach-side heated indoor with swim through to outdoor pool.
** Two heated whirlpool/hot tubs.
** Exercise room.
** Sauna and steam rooms.
** Conference room
** Outside grilling area.
** Two large elevators with utility carts for transporting belongings.
** Beach boardwalk with showers (no steps allowing for handicap access to beach).
** Beach rentals providing chairs and umbrellas.
** Pier 33 convenience store across the street has most of your beach and vacation needs.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION
** Check In Time: 3:00 PM
** Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
** Non Smoking Unit.
** Absolutely No Pets (Local kennels available).
** Adults and Families Only. No Student Rentals.
** 13% State and Lodging Tax
** $135 Cleaning Fee
** $25 Per Vehicle Parking Pass (2 vehicles per unit may park in the building's lot)
** $59 Damage Insurance Fee Replaces the Need for a Deposit by Providing $1500 in Accidental Damage Insurance.
** No Security Deposit
Keywords: Condominium, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Island Royale, Vacation Rental