This very pretty Loyalist style 2 bedroom 2 bath cottage is situated perfectly with the front of the lot on the harbor’s edge in the heart of the picturesque & very quaint settlement of Hope Town. From the garden & Cottage there are perfect clear views strait across the Habour to the Candy striped lighthouse looking over the tops of so many beautiful sailboats at anchor.
Hope Town has such an incredible and unique “Cache” that once you have stayed here you will want to return again and again.
The family that built & owns Sam’s Cottage and their forefathers have always owned a home or homes in the heart of Hope Town since its founding in 1785 enjoying a most beautiful and idyllic style of life. Sam’s daughter and her husband live in their residence year round at the South end of the Island.
The following amenities are included:
- 45 ft long dock in the Harbour extending out from the Cottage lot.
- Verandah overlooking the Dock and Yacht Harbour
- Full kitchen with a breakfast/ lunch bar
- Two full and spacious bathrooms (shower in each)
- Two bedrooms, one with a queen sized bed one with two twin beds.
- A living room with dining space
- Luggage & equipment store room
- 32” Flat screen TV connected to Cable
- Wireless internet connection
- Two garden areas
- Rain water storage cisterns
- Golf cart parking out side of Town gate
Keywords: pristine clean, all the amenties of home, emergency generator, fully airconditioned, perfect views, private dock, wireless internet,
large garden, Harbour front, in the quaint Hope Town settlement, great Cache.