|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Just renovated! Luxury top floor, corner unit with gulf view! Two bedroom/Two bathroom
Perfect for five adults or four adults and two kids. Bedding includes: King, Queen and Double.
Sundial G401 is a completely renovated and state of the art two bedroom, two bathroom top floor, gulf view condo located in building G on the 4th floor with elevator in the building.
1. Master bedroom offers a brand new Coastal Ocean Living king bed with accompanying furniture, along with a 37" flat panel HDTV. The bedroom offers a large closet space, crown molding, ceiling fan and view of the gulf. Electrical outlets also include USB ports for your electronic devices.
2. The new kitchen offers oversize granite counter tops and has been fully stocked with quality glasses, plates, knives and full appliances. Wall outlets include USB ports for electronics and both a regular coffee maker and Keurig coffee maker.
3. The guest bedroom has been set up with both a queen and double bed. New carpeting along with a ceiling fan and a 30" flat panel TV.
4. Bathrooms- The master bathroom fully renovated offers a walk in shower with multi-functioning shower head. The guest bathroom has been newly decorated and offers granite counter tops and full bathtub.
5. The unit features all new tile floors, carpeting and freshly painted walls.
6. The living room offers a new suede couch with one part like a chaise lounger, new coffee and end tables.
7. Installed are all new electronics including a 50" flat panel HDTV, high end cable TV package offering over 150 channels and Blue Ray DVD Player giving you access to seven applications including Netflix and Hulu. The unit also offers strong internet access. Also has new HP 4-way copier/printer/scanner/fax
8. Lanai offers a great view of the beach and is even better in the evenings. Comfortable chaise lounges. reclining chairs/ottomans and outdoor ceiling fan. Some beach equipment, such as chairs, umbrellas, and toys, may be available but no guarantee
9. The community pool is located just 50 yards from the condo and just another 15 yards and you are on the beach!
****Fall Projects begin 9/6/16 and completion expected approx. 12/16/16. Some buildings will be closed for landscaping, elevators, electrical meters and parking lot work. Workers will be onsite and you may hear project noise. No discounts or compensation will be provided.****
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Shima Japanese Steak House, Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
We stayed in two different condos during our Florida stay in April. The first one had adequate furniture and kitchen accessories. This condo had much better furniture. The kitchen was equipped with everything you can imagine. The quality of the kitchen goods was far superior to what you find in a vacation rental. The bathrooms were recently renovated. The decor was beautiful. We loved our stay here.
This condo is fantastic and all of the comforts of home. Was recently renovated. Top quality furnishing and all the kitchen utensils you could need, which is different than many condos. Huge 50" TV in the family room and great couch with chaise lounge. Master bedroom gorgeous, and the spare bedroom is queen/twin, another nice feature as most units are twin/twin. The owners of this unit also leave beach chairs and floatation noodles. The owners also leave a note on the fridge with local recommendations which helps a lot. And even a printer/scanner if you are unfortunate enough to have to work. Definitely worth the price. Royal Shell does a great job but you can also reach out to the owner if you have any issues such as how to work the remote! And nice view to boot! Corner unit on top floor so very quiet, and close to pool and beach.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.