Recently renovated, the property features traditional Cycladic architecture, famous for its uniqueness and charm. It is just a short walk to the island’s capital, where a multitude of shops, restaurants, bars, and museums can be found, and an easy drive to Santorini’s extraordinary archaeological sites and stunning beaches.
The island has the shape of a crescent with the property located at its middle. Thus, the location of Sea Horse Residence gives its guests the opportunity to admire the view of the Caldera at its full width, from the village of Oia all the way to Akrotiri and the volcano. At any time of day, light and colours create breathtaking views that inspire excitement and awe that make the guest’s stay an unforgettable experience.
Our venue can accommodate up to 8 people for weddings, vow renewals, anniversaries, workshops or simply for a family or friends’ holiday where you can enjoy the exclusive use of the residence. Almost any kind of service required can be provided.
The residence is build in three levels. The villa has the capacity to accommodate up to 8 people.
The villa consists of:
• a double room with an en suite bathroom (bathtub)
• a double room with a an en suite bathroom (shower).
., a living room with dining and sitting area
. a fully equipped kitchen
. a sauna
• a studio with a double bed, en suite bathroom (bathtub), a kitchen, an indoor sitting area, and a balcony
• a studio with a double bed, ensuite bathroom (shower), an indoor sitting area, an outdoor sitting area and a balcony
• a patio of 40 m2 that includes a large jacuzzi (8 pers), deck chairs, a BBQ and sitting area for 12 people
All the areas of the residence have a view of the Caldera and the famous sunset of Santorini.
The residence is open all year round.