Chalet style cottage sits on bluff overlooking the Tunnel of Trees and Lake Michigan. Chalet sits on the non-lake side of the Tunnel of Trees, but has private beach on the other side of street. Has one plus acres of woods behind the cottage.
Main level (2nd Floor) has a full kitchen and dining area, a large living room with a fireplace, a fully-furnished three season room, a half bath, and a large deck with views of Lake Michigan.
Top level (3rd Floor) has a Master Bedroom with a king-size bed with its own coffee bar and deck providing beautiful views of Lake Michigan. A second bedroom has one twin bed and one twin trundle bed. A full bathroom is on this level.
A carpeted lower level (1st floor) has a bedroom/living area with two twin beds and a daybed.
A separate utility room has a washer and dryer.
Kitchen has a full complement of dishware and cookware along with a standard coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker, electric griddle, and Crock Pot.
Wi-fi internet, Direct TV, and landline phone. The family room has a 35 inch flat panel television and DVD player. The lower level bedroom living area has its own TV (no Direct TV access) with a DVD player.
Beautiful stone patio in front of cottage and a fire pit with four Adirondack chairs behind the cottage. Both charcoal and propane barbecues.
Updates since the Summer of 2014.
* Main Living Room - Bar cabinet added.
* Master Bedroom - private coffee bar (Keurig) and reading area added.
* 1st Level Bedroom / Living Area - Old carpet removed with new flooring; new flat screen TV with Direct TV access.
* Patio - wooden chaise lounge with cushion.
* Outside Front - 3 Post Lights added next to exterior staircase.
* Outside Back - Creek discovered back in woods just past ridge line.