Welcome to Villa Victoria, one of the most chic and stunning two bedroom luxury villa rentals located in the hills of Vitet in St. Barths offering guest the most fantastic panoramic sea views.
The luxurious 2 bedroom Villa Victoria is situated in a tranquil setting located in the hills of Vitet offering guests a spectacular sea view. The unique and gorgeous heated swimming pool is one of the villa’s focal points and includes a counter current machine.
This villa is chic yet charming. A small footbridge leads to a charming faux island where guests can lounge in the sun or relax in shaded cover. A guest bath is located near the pool for convenience. A side yard offers a covered venue for dining alfresco, and a rear yard boasts a warm Jacuzzi and a waterfall.
Indoors, an open floor plan encompasses living and dining areas, as well as a kitchen fit for a gourmet cook.
The two air-conditioned king bedrooms with baths en suite (one with a shower for two) are located on either side of the pool offering privacy and lovely views.
Villa Victoria is a short distance from Lorient beach. Lorient Beach is popular with families. It is a reef protected spot and great for swimming and snorkelling. In the winter, it provides some shade. To the left of the beach is a great surfing spot. It is fun to sometimes watch the hard core surfers catching a wave.
Equipment: fan, mosquito net - I Pod plug -Wine cellar
Equipped for 12 people - microwave, coffee machine, toaster, blender, dishwasher
Kettle Deep fat dryer Bar open on the garden Espresso machine
Amenities includes king size bed, air conditioning, mosquito net, safe, bathroom with shower. Double shower - Dressing Desk - Private terrace
Air conditioning in Bedrooms
iPod docking station
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
High in the hills looking down over the valley of Grand Fond to the south or the lagoon at Grand Cul de Sac to the north, the neighborhood of Vitet was long a well-kept St. Barth secret. Today, a number of new properties have opened this exceptionally calm and secluded region to visitors seeking fantastic views, sun-filled days and starry night skies. The nearest beaches are Lorient (less than 10 minutes away) and Saline (about 10 minutes away). Shopping for groceries is easy at the supermarkets, fruit and vegetable market or fish stand in Lorient. Gustavia is 15 to 20 minutes away.