|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Estoril Beach Apartment with sea view 2 minutes walk to the beach. Luxury / Modern / Contemporary Design. Here you can explore everything from Lisbon to Sintra, to romantic evenings in Cascais. Perfect for visiting Lisbon!
WALK TO THE BEACH
Here you can do some running or surfing in Estoril Beach just before hitting the road every morning.
The apartment is located just 2 minutes by walk from the Cascais Boardwalk & Beach with great restaurants and bars; 4 minutes by walk from the train with direct connection to Lisbon City Center, 7 minutes’ walk to the bus that takes you directly to the historic village of Sintra, 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest grocery shop.
The apartment is in a nice, quiet, safe, residential neighborhood. It is close enough to everywhere you want to be but set back in a pocket just enough to not have the tourist chaos of Lisbon or the noisy Cascais Center. You will live and feel like a local experiencing the local culture to its fullest.
LUXURY DESIGN APARTMENT
So close to the ocean you can almost touch it from the window, this luxury beach apartment with panoramic sea view provides the perfect environment for relaxation and inspiration. The perfect Beach house to explore Portugal!
The penthouse apartment was totally re-decorated, furnished, painted and improved by a renown interior designer and architect. From custom doors, the sound of music in the shower to 3 different tones of ceiling lights, this contemporary and Feng Shui designed apartment is unique of its kind in Portugal.
★★★★★ 5 STARS REVIEWS
Have a look at the quantity and quality of my reviews, I am the only host in Cascais / Estoril with perfect 5 star rating in all items. Air Conditioning is usually necessary for a confortable stay from June to September.
- Very large living room with Ocean Front view
- Natural Light the whole day, from sunrise to sunset
- Large LED TV with HDMI/ USB Connection
- FREE WIFI INTERNET with ultra-fast connection
- Large Lounge-Sofa
- Wall and ceiling surround sound system in all rooms with Bluetooth connection
- iPod/ iPhone doc station with Bluetooth Sound system
- Professional Hair Dryer / Blower with "Ionic" Function
- Dinning table and chairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- King Size Bed
- Baby Bed (upon request)
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven, Coffee Machine, and cooking stove.
- FREE use of washing machine.
- Spacious and easy parking right in front of the building
- FREE PARKING - You will have free street parking right in front of the apartment so no need to worry about your car.
- Perfect place to Explore Lisbon & Sintra
- Walking distance to everything Cascais and Estoril have best to offer!
- Beach / Boardwalk (From Estoril to Cascais)
- Restaurants (Typical Fish Restaurants at the Beach)
- Estoril Palacio - Set where James Bond Movies were inspired and filmed in the 60's (So close you can see it from the bedroom window)
- Estoril Gardens (10 minutes walk away)
- Estoril Casino and Entertainment shows (10 minutes walk away)
- 8 different Golf Course (Oitavos, Quinta da Marinha, Beloura, etc..). The closest is walking distance.
- Equestrian (Quinta da Marinha)
- Romantic Horse Ride by the Beach (From November to April)
- Cycling (Several Tracks - Map provided)
- Tennis (Estoril Open)
- Surf & Kitesurf (Protected Zone of Praia do Guincho or on the beach right in front of the apartment)
- Shopping (Downtown Estoril, Cascais Villa Shopping Centre and many other boutiques)
- 12 minutes from Sintra by bus (Visit its Palaces, Gardens and much more)
- 20 minutes from Belem by train (Visit Historical Belem and its cultural monuments)
- 27 minutes from Central Lisbon by train
Local Shows & Fado:
- Casino Estoril Shows and Entertainment
- Fado in Cascais
- Bars by the Beach (ex: Tamariz - Top 3 bar in the country)
You will have free parking right in front of the apartment building.
Wherever you end up staying I want you to have a great vacation in Cascais / Estoril. So if you do opt elsewhere here is some info that might help. Make sure you are always within less than 250 meters from the beach. Estoril and Cascais is small and everything happens by the beach. If you stay further away, you have a high probability of having to walk up the hill to get home and staying in "not so comfortable" neighborhoods. Buying a taxi for that everyday isn't fun and also there are huge parking restrictions by the city center. Prefer a place close to the beach with free parking so you can explore everything by foot and not worry about parking or getting exhausted walking home.
Find a place close to the train station. First taking the train will save you lots of Euros on your taxi ride to and from the airport. Second, there is not better way to visit Lisbon than by public transportation. Trust me, traffic, parking fines and getting your car towed is not worth it. Take the train from Estoril or Cascais and you will be in Lisbon / Belem and other sightseeing locations in less than 25 minutes for less than 2 euros the ticket.
Ultimately, make sure to read the multiple reviews from previous guests. Both quality and quantity of reviews are the best predictor of how much you will enjoy your stay. Nobody sets out to have an ordinary vacation, so choose an amazing place!
…AND REMEMBER, I AM HERE FOR YOU:
I make sure you have all relevant information and items to maximize the fun of your stay. I prepared a complete information book for you with local tips and how to live like a local (check my reviews to see what previous guests say about my tips!), as well as maps and tourist brochures. If you need anything I am just an email or call away to make it happen. I am a passionate local and I am always available if you need anything!
Message me with any questions anytime. Looking forward to welcome you in Portugal.
REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS:
"The apartment was truly incredible and exactly how it looked on the pictures. Carlos was at all times very helpful and always willing to give good information about all the good things the area has to offer. But above all Carlos is an incredibly nice guy :)
He recommended a very nice restaurant for our celebration that we really enjoyed.
The apartment is indeed located on a very convenient spot, very easy to reach the beach and boardwalk and a quick train ride to Lisbon.
We had a wonderful time here and we consider it as one of the best places we've ever stayed. Don't hesitate to book this lovely place, you will enjoy every moment of it!" - Michael from the Netherlands
My name is Carlos and I am a Writer. I spent most of my life abroad but decided to come back. I have not looked back since then and I am completely in LOVE with the Lisbon area, its natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle.
Why I love Portugal and the place where I live? Simple! Here is my typical day:
- I take my breakfast as I see the sunrise from the sofa
- Then I go for a 30 minutes run side-by-side with the Ocean
- I start my daily writings fresh and full of energy until lunchtime
- At lunch, I cook fresh food bought at the local Farmers' Market (few minutes walk away)
- Afternoons are spent either in Lisbon, Surfing at the local beaches, Golfing or just at the beach relaxing and reading
- Evenings usually involve having friends over, going for dinner out or just enjoy some Porto Wine while overlooking to the Ocean from the comfort of the apartment
Simple life, but a really enjoyable one! Looking forward to share with you my little secret paradise called Estoril.
Carlos purchased this apartment in 2012
We had a wonderful time in Portugal. We were picked up by Carlos at the airport whom is very well spoken with great english. Carlos was a great host he gave us a little tour before arriving at the apartment. The apartment was very clean with a spectacular view of the ocean. It was also very quiet. The location was good as it was a 2 minute walk to the train station which we used regularly to go into Lisbon and other parts of Portugal. The boardwalk is fantastic can even walk to Cascais. There is a great mandarin restaurant at the casino which is also walking distance. I did find it difficult to communicate with the locals as there English was limited and not always friendly.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£168|