|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
"Il giardino degli Ulivi" is located in Campagnano di Roma, an ancient village in the north of Rome, whose origins date back to Roman times.
The property is surrounded by a lush garden of 6,000 square meters, has a pool and two houses facilities.
Our property including various lobbies both internal and external, where you can enjoy breakfast and other meals in total comfort.
Main house (Fontana di Trevi): is approximately 200 sq mt, has three bedrooms, two modern and comfortable bathrooms - one with a big shower and one with a Jacuzzi - plus an elegant and bright living room, a big full equipped kitchen and a very nice dining room with a fireplace. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
- 1 bedroom: this large bedroom has one doublebed / two single beds and one small bed suitable for a children.
- 1 bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub
- One bedroom with a king-size bed
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- One bathroom with a big shower
External: big entrance, one large terrace, a delicious "pergolato" overlooking the swimmingpool, a large barbecue, big gas stove and a sink.
Annex building: is approximatlely 110 sq mt, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, a large and cozy living room with a big ancient fireplace, plus a full equipped kitchen decorated with majolica from Caltagirone. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: large terrace, wood burning oven, two large barbecues, gas stove and sink.
YOU CAN RENT ONE HOUSE, OR BOTH.
We can accomodate up to 10 persons, please check the avaliability of the other house of the propertie under the name "Luxury villa with pool near Rome"!
Il Giardino degli Ulivi is a place where you can enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far, therefore a place where enjoy the Rome Slow Living
ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT A VERY ITALIAN EXPERIENCE ?
You can participate at our cooking classes and learn from ludovica and paola cundari the art of cooking Italian!
There are also special gluten-free classes
I have a degree in Philosophy at the University of Rome and I love to combine culture, good food and good wine!
Ludovica Cundari purchased this villa in 2015
You will fall in love with the stunning garden!
L'Olivella is a place where you can enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far
I have just returned from a 4 week stay at this stylish property set in lovely gardens and olive grove with a great swimming pool; the photographs don't do it justice. The property is very clean, well maintained and well equipped with everything needed to make your stay comfortable, a fully equipped kitchen and a choice of 3 dining areas, depending on your mood! I was efficiently supported by Olimpia who looks after the property and helped with anything that cropped up and gave helpful advice on places to visit. Would recommend a car to get around to some of the local places of interest - there's a lovely lake and lakeside villages just over 15 minutes drive away and its only a 35 minute drive into Rome. The local road systems are pretty good and there's plenty of places for food shopping nearby and some good small local restaurants too. This is not a tourist area but close to a typical old Italian town. Would highly recommend this property.
We stayed for 2 weeks during mid July, 2016. 2 adults with 2 children, aged 13 & 2. We loved it. The photos don't do the house and grounds justice. It's much larger and more beautiful than portrayed.
We stayed during a very hot period. The house has no aircon, which was the only drawback, but there were fans. The owners were wonderful and couldn't do enough for us. They even paid to upgrade the TV so that we good watch Andy Murray win Wimbledon!
The area next to the house was perfect for relaxing towards the end of the day. It had sofas and soft chairs. A large parasol provided great cover. There were also plenty of beds and parasols around the pool.
Overlooking the pool is a large, covered area with table and chairs. We had breakfast there each morning and several evening meals. The villa is on a hillside and provided fantastic views in the early morning during sunset.
Rome is only a 45 minute drive and we had no problem parking at that time of year. The owners were very helpful with directions and suggestions.
We had a fantastic time and would wholly recommend this villa.
Paul & Michelle Lewis
In addition to the sights and beauty of the "Eternal City", we suggest you also visit some interesting places that are in the surrounding area of Campagnano:
- The Shrine of Sorbo dating from the fifteenth century and immersed in the naturalistic park of Veii (5 km);
- Lake Martignano (approx. 7 km), is an important natural reserve, famous for the opportunitiesof outdoor recreation and for its intrinsic beauty. The sports activities offered are horseback riding, cycling, trekking and of course swimming!
- The charming medieval village of Calcata (approx. 6 km), also known as the country of the artists, because in the old town have settled many art shops;
- For golf's lovers, at only 15 minutes from our villa there is the Official Italian Golf's Federation in Sutri, a picturesque town, rich in archaeological remains from the Roman era;
- The renowned Lake Bracciano (7 km) and the villages surrounding it: Trevignano, Anguillara, Bracciano with its famous castle "Odescalchi”.
- The ancient town of Viterbo (30 km), known as the "City of Popes", which also boasts beautiful surroundings, among which Villa Lante in Bagnaia and the park of Bomarzo;
- For engines lovers, nearby (about 1 km far) there is the famous racetrack of Vallelunga, one of the most important in Italy where you can watch the motorbike and car's race, try on the track your own car or partecipate at the course of "safe driving".
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£253|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.