|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
NOTE: THIS APARTMENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR RENTALS LONGER THAN 14 DAYS. LONG TERM RENTAL ALSO AVAILABLE.
A beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bedroom, fully furnished apartment in Amsterdam Centre sits in a quiet setting on the edge of a beautiful park. This very clean and comfortable apartment features:
- 1 large bedroom with loads of closet space.
- 1 newly renovated full bathroom with shower, toilet and good water pressure.
- Very large newly renovated kitchen with all the utensils you'll need plus a dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer and a huge window overlooking a beautiful park.
- Wi-Fi/Internet access.
- Very bright and attractively decorated living room with large windows and stunning view of the park.
- A large balcony overlooking the park
- 2 minute walk to shops and major grocery stores.
- Convenient Public Transportation: bus stop is 1 minute from your door and takes you to Central Station in 5 minutes and a tram takes you to Leidseplein (main hub of Amsterdam) in 7 minutes.
- Close to all major tourist attractions.
- 2 grocery stores within 1 minutes walk.
- Gas BBQ available
- Cleaning service
Hi All, I am an avid traveller myself and love to meet new people. Renting out my apartment has always been a good experience for me and so have the times when I have rented other peoples' apartments. I find that it's a great way to meet interesting people and to help them enjoy their stay in what is sometimes a trip of a lifetime. If you have any questions before booking please feel free to contact me.
John Clancy purchased this apartment in 2014
I bought this property because it sits on a wonderful park and has a great view. I work from home a lot so it's important to me to have a place that feels comfortable. The other wonderful thing about this apartment is that it is so centrally located. It is close to shops and tourist attractions but the apartment sits on a quiet street that provides for maximum privacy and quietness.
The apartment is bright and spacious and certainly had all the comforts we needed for our stay.
The convenient location made it a haven to come back to after seeing the sights in Amsterdam. We felt like we lived with the locals yet it was very easy to get to all that Amsterdam has to offer. Looking out from the kitchen window to the park and the canal with the houseboats was a nice reminder of where we were.
I would love to come back to this nice apartment and certainly recommend it.
Thank you John for making things go so smoothly.
Guy and Ferne
The apartment is exactly how it looks in pictures, very modern and very spacious. The owner was very kind to us and was a great help to our vacation in Amsterdam. Perfectly located by central station so getting around Holland is a breeze. Great neighborhood with all the amenities. I recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Amsterdam!
The apartment was great ! It had all the amenities needed and the owner was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others :)
I was staying in Amsterdam for a week in this apartment with my girlfriend. The owner was very friendly and was always in touch. We were completely satisfied with our stay - the place is nice and cozy, the neighborhood - quite and lovely. Would recommend.
Very nice appartments that has all you'll need. The center is realy close, so you can just walk to the main destinations. But at the same time house is situated in a quiet place by a lovely garden with larks singing in the morning. Thank you John!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£433|
This is a non smoking apartment.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.