3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath Contemporary in a Central Location
Features of home:
• 3 bedrooms (Queen bed in each bedroom)
• 2 Full Bathrooms with tub (one upstairs and one downstairs)
• Bright, sunny home with valuted ceilings & skylight.
• Open living room & dining room with wall of sliders overlooking pool.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Central A/C
• Large pool (not heated but comfortable in July/August)
• Home abuts The Long Pond Greenbelt Nature Reserve- hiking and biking trails in our backyard!
• 4 miles to Ocean Beach
• 2 miles to downtown Bridgehampton & Downtown Sag Harbor
The home has beautiful light with an open and airy layout. The décor is contemporary with a beachy feel. The centrally air conditioned home features generous sized rooms with comfortable queen sized beds. The great room and dining area are complimented by vaulted ceilings and a wall of sliding glass doors. From the great room, step out of the wall of sliding glass doors onto a deck which overlooks the pool. The deck is well equipped with a dining table that seats 6 and 2 chaise lounges and a gas BBQ grill. A perfect setting to sip on a glass of wine after a day at the beach. The backyard of the home looks onto a private reserve where you will find running, biking and hiking trails.
Citarella (the gourmet supermarket), King Kullen (the big standard supermarket), or Starbucks are each about five minutes drive without ever having to get on Montauk Highway (a road that gets very busy and slow during peak summer periods). Pristine beaches, quaint shops, Vineyards, great dining, farm stands and The Children's Museum are all at minutes away!