|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Be close to the action, but away from the crowd!
This is the picture-perfect rental place.
Spacious bright villa (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, accommodating a maximum of 6 people) located in a complex of 12 villas. Our villa is located near the pool and away from the street. It is also possible to rent the villa next to ours, if you need more space.
We have recently upgraded the villa with new furniture, and renovated the bathrooms and kitchen. We offer a large private terrace (32' x 16'), all fenced-in with a lovely patio set-up. You will enjoy eating outside under the canopy. We have a new propane BBQ (to save on the restaurant bills), two new long chairs, all surrounded by beautiful tropical landscaping.
We offer a good Internet service with fast WiFi, HD-TV, dishwasher, a stereo sound system, telephone (local calls only), and a security deposit box just like at the hotel. We supply beach towels, chairs and umbrella.
For those who need to keep connected or answer emails, each bedroom has a work desk and a comfortable office chair.
We offer top quality accommodation with two bedrooms:
- A large master bedroom with a king size bed + a private full bathroom.
- A guest bedroom with a queen size bed + a private full bathroom.
- A new sofa bed in the living room, with a Serta queen size mattress.
The living room has an intimate feeling with a beautiful wooded cathedral ceiling.
The kitchen is new, fully equipped, and has a new Bosch dishwasher.
All central air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
We provide quality linen, large beach towels, one (5 gal.) water bottle and propane for the BBQ. Our villa is super clean, bright and very comfortable.
We made a reference binder in the villa with lots of information, including maps, useful telephone numbers, suggestions for activities, and more.
** The beach is spectacular -- it is the real showcase: broad, with white sand and stretching for at least 3 km (1-3/4 mile), with crystal clear water **
It is a short and easy walk to the beach, on nice 8'-wide sidewalks. There is a great jogging path along Paradise Island Drive, stretching from the Atlantis Marina to the Ocean Club golf course.
On your way to the beach, you will see a lovely pond (with turtles and fishes), which is also a bird sanctuary.
You won't need a car since everything is nearby, but if you do rent a car to explore New Providence Island, we have a private/reserved parking just in front of our villa.
You will be a few steps away from a beautiful beach, a pond, restaurants, a liquor store, a local craft market, water sports right off the beach, water taxis to Nassau and within walking distance of the world-class Atlantis Resort, with its casino, aquarium (one of the largest in the world), entertainment, water slides and luxury stores. You will have access to most of the Atlantis facilities, but will need to buy a day pass for the water park and its slides.
We will guide you for your groceries (where to go, and how to get there).
It is also possible to order your groceries on-line before you leave home, and ask to have them delivered to the villa.
You can also rent baby equipment, bicycles, paddle boats, scooters.
If you are a scuba diver, you'll be at the right place. There are two well-known dive centres: one just across the bridge (Bahama Divers), and one on the south-west side of New Providence (Stuart Cove). Both have a free shuttle service that will pick you up and bring you back. If you prefer to just snorkel, there are lots of tours operating off Paradise Island and Nassau, which will take you to 2-5 m of water to see a myriad of tropical fishes up close. All the information is in the villa binder.
You can also go deep see fishing from Nassau.
After supper, take a walk to the Marina Village at Atlantis, have an ice cream while watching the luxury yachts or do window shopping. Marina Village is very animated at night, with live music.
In the morning, take a stroll through the beautiful picture-perfect "Versailles Gardens Paradise Island" at Ocean One. A great place for romantic pictures and weddings!
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have special queries or requirements - we will do our best to accommodate you.
We have a manager on site should you need assistance during your stay.
We love our villa and it shows!
Gigi and Patrick Andrieux - Owners.
My husband's family has been in the 5* hotel business for years, and we understand your needs and concerns. This is why we make sure to supply quality bed linen and towels. We do our utmost to ensure your stay will be a pleasant one. Our home is yours, enjoy!
Gigi Andrieux (Owner) purchased this villa in 2013
We bought this lovely Villa for it's safe, quiet and peaceful area. It boasts a private terrace (all fenced) with beautiful landscaping. The large double patio doors to the terrace make the rooms bright and pleasant, and the wooded cathedral ceiling gives an airy feeling.
As a real estate broker, I know one thing: "Location-location-location," and this Villa is well located: right next to the pool, away from the street, private and, of course, within walking distance to everywhere.
Here is what you need to know about this property and a vacation in the Bahamas:
1. The property is a 2 bedroom, two bathroom condo and looks exactly how it is displayed in the pictures
2. Condo location is great. You want to be on Paradise Island as this is the best area and Cabbage Beach is by far and away the best beach on both Paradise Island and the mainland.
3. You definitely want to rent a car. We drove everywhere and taxis are very very expensive. As a matter of fact everything in the Bahamas is very expensive. We drove several times to get groceries; originaly we were planning to eat out quite a bit, but after three restaurants, we decided to each all other meals at home (even eating cheap for lunch by the bridge market is expensive and you won't know how you'll feel later). We recommend buying food at Fresh Market but you need to bring in your suitcase everything you will use - sugar, good coffee, salt, spices, bbq sauce, bounty, immodium, etc. Prices are about triple what you'd otherwise pay. We had almost one suitcase with food stuff. When we shopped, we bought lobster, fresh fish, scallops, prawns, ice cream, fruits, etc.
4. Gigi was very professional to deal with and she was very kind to check up on us to see how things were going and if we needed anything. We needed quarters for laundry (one machine only takes US quarters and the other you feed all bahamas quarters). The manager, Kaireen, arranged for as many quarters as we wanted. The laundry is about 50 feet away fro the condo so it wasn't an issue.
5. The internet is excellent - good enough so that you need not buy a nano chip for your iPhone. I used Magic Jack and was able to make good clear calls to Canada. We watched a show or two on the internet although the television there was good. Their two tvs have most channels as a cable package - except the pay channels like HBO or Fox. I was able to get my CNBC and my daughter had children shows for her.
6. We visited Atlantis and the Village. This is an overpriced place - and for me frankly not worth it.
We saw the aquarium which is nice but not worth it. We didn't do the pools but I would say it is ok for one day.
7. The pool on the property is ok for the late afternoon if you have a floating chairs. The pool is right next to the condo but it is almost not used (at least while we were there). Later at night the water is cold as it is not heated.
8. Overall we were very happy and would rent from Gigi again
Paradise Island is Paradise and the Villa (Ocean Break Villa #10) was absolutely perfect and beautiful!
Quiet, bright, happy and spacious!! Totally clean and so well equipped! Home away from home. The beach was so long and spacious making it quite private feeling. The sand was white and clean and the color of the water was spectacular.
I recommend bringing some snorkeling gear as down by the reefs (on the east side of the Cabbage beach, walk to the 2nd bay near the Golf course) the sea life is amazing to watch.
The running and walking was great and I felt totally safe to run along the streets and beach.
If you have time I would recommend taking a day trip to Rose Island – Sandy Toes beach. A place and trip for great memories!
Staying in this Villa is so much nicer than staying in a hotel. So much nicer!
I hope to return and highly recommend staying in Ocean Break Villa number 10.
Gigi was awesome and so easy to work with. : ) !!
Where do I start? After multiple attempts to book this property due to the owners error, I finally got this property booked. I was promised additional $$ for the inconvenience but have not seen it to date. While the property was as described, we were disappointed to say the least. The owner was helpful with information, but not all of it was accurate. If you have young children the nicer beach would not feel like it is within walking distance, the closer beach was very dirty littered w/ garbage & empty water bottles. The beach chairs at this property are really lawn chairs, we had to pay additional $$ for actual beach chairs when we got to the beach. The umbrella was broken as well so we had to rent that too. Even though we took short showers the water was never hot after the second person took a shower. The pool had green algae at the bottom and we were not able to use it. We had opted to rent a car & were very glad we did. In the end all I can say is renter beware...
Villa was extremely clean and in a great location. My kids and I had a great time & look forward to going back to the Bahamas soon!
Our days were fabulous Ocean Break!
The perfect place to relax with family and enjoy the fantastic beaches of Paradise Island place.
Ocean Break has it all, go !!
Our villa is located at Ocean Break Villas on Paradise Island.
We are facing the pool and are away from the street.
We are so well located!
Within a short walking distance to Atlantis, crystal clear water beach, grocery & liquor store, local craft boutiques, restaurants, family activities, night life, beautiful golf course and water sports.
No need for a car... but if you do rent one, we have a parking space right in the front of our Villa.
We offer quality accommodation!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£208|
14 miles (23 km) and about 30 minutes from the airport.
By taxi: approximately 35 to 45$
By Car: the rental desks are located in a separate building just outside the airport. Check on the website or call...