|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Create your own vacation!!! Book now!!!
The Poconos can offer relaxing get away or an action packed memory creating experience.
Welcome to arrowhead lakes a gated community with 24 hour security.
Beautiful, completely renovated, modern, vacation house in a great location tucked away on a quite cult a sac, with state game lands across the street.
Our brand new kitchen is well stocked and includes a dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster oven, stove/oven and utensils.
If you must to laundry while on vacation we have a full size brand new washer/ dryer for your convenience.
Air conditioner in main room, ceiling fan in the loft makes for comfortable settings all year round.
The main room offers cable tv, fireplace, the loft offers another cable tv, books and games for the entire family.
Outdoor Fire pit to roast marshmallows or make s'mores
In winter there is a cozy fireplace to snuggle by or make smores in.
3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a loft with a futon offers comfortable sleeping arrangements for 8.
1st floor bedroom- queen
2nd floor bedroom- 1 full bed, 1 twin bed
2nd floor bedroom- queen bed
Loft- futon sleeper
Large new dining area with seating for 6 perfect for family dining and gatherings.
2 decks available for grilling, relaxing or taking in the clean mountain air.
There is so much to do in arrowhead lakes. Swimming, fishing,tennis, volleyball, horse shoe pits, picnics, and boating just to name a few. Swim in one of 3 pools in our gated community! The chatcow pool is a short walk from our home.
Arrowhead lake community is conveniently located a short drive Kalahari, Great Wolf indoor water park, h2000 water park, mount airy casino, jack frost ski slopes, Pocono raceway, paint ball, horseback riding,golfing, hiking the crossings outlets, Camel Back ski slopes, Camel Back beach, zip lining, white water rafting, restaurants and so much more.
We have tons of discount coupons and pamphlets on what the surrounding community has to offer! Call or email me and I can help you plan an amazing vacation for the entire family.
I have been going to Aarowhead Lake for years and now would love to share my home with you. Aarowhead is the most amazing community. A place to relax and just have fun!
Jessica Cloesmeyer purchased this chalet in 2013
We can offer you amazing family memories what will last a life time!!
Great area for seeing all that nature has to offer
I was very pleased with the condition and location of the property. I tend to be happy when my kids are happy, and they really enjoyed themselves. We were close enough to the activities they wanted to enjoy while at the same time being able to enjoy the privacy of the gated community. The home has a layout that is comfortable and fun. The loft was a great area for watching movies as a group in the evenings, and the dining table was large enough to allow a big breakfast layout.
Spent a great weekend with the family in the Poconos. There was plenty to do, and not enough time to do it! Our rental home was cozy and warm. We had plenty of room for stretching out but the loft was perfect for group movie time. I'm looking forward to bringing the kids back again and enjoying some snow time activities 😁
Wonderful stay! Great house! Lots to do! Beautiful home!
Thank you for providing me and my family with a great mini vacation on such short notice. We loved everything. The house was nice and clean and well priced. Couldn't ask for a better vacation. The check in area also had lots of great discounts. We loved going to Kalahari and having dinner at Dasaki. Thank you for pointing us in that direction.
My experience with this owner is horrible i would say, i booked this house in Dec 2016 looking at the rating 5 from all the customers(around 10-12 customers) but now wondering how everybody gave 5 ratings.
Here are the few issues i faced.
1) security deposit, not sure you will get that back as i am yet to receive my security deposit from owner . I had purchase property damage insurance but she refused to return my security deposit saying that gas stove's top was damage, first she did not provide me picture of damage upon request as i know there was no damage second if she feels it was damage then why she is not claiming to property insurance and get the amount and the issue fixed.
2) Hidden cost: you have to paid extra for car parking per car that is also not mentioned anywhere on the website.
3) There was no toilet paper in the house and once i reach i called the owner and she said you have to carry paper. Who carry toilet paper going for vacation?
No comforters or pillows available in house so you have to carry with you.... this is the first time i carrying in any vacation.
4) i had paid extra for cleaning apart from rent, security deposit and property damage and after leaving first thing she asked me that you did not clean the apartment. even before leaving the property i called her and explain all that as nothing broken, we did clean the house but needs to sweep and mopped(we have paid for this so did not do)
5) Now homeaway is also not returning security deposit as they have "Book with Confidence Guarantee" and it says "Security deposit protection 100% of your security deposit is covered if it’s wrongfully withheld." Homeaway wasted time in opening case and routing department to department upon called, now they say we(Homeaway) dont refund its your credit card bank has to file dispute so ultimately there is nothing "Book with Confidence Guarantee" do.
My experience with Homeaway and owner is very very bad, book this house at your own risk.
First time at the Poconos and we loved it. The house is well maintained and it has everything you need. Stores are near by for your grocery shopping.
We'll love to go back during the summer.
Jessica, thanks for sharing your place with us !!
What a great way to start the summer! The house was perfect for our family, clean and updated and there was so much to do in the community. We are going to try to come back again in August.
Located only 15 minutes from Kalahari, jack frost/big boulder ski resorts, arrowhead lakes is a private, gated community which offers:
-24 hour gated security
-2 fully stocked lakes
-4 beaches with boat docks, playgrounds, food concessions, and fishing piers (you can rent bicycles and paddle boats in the summer)
-3 swimming pools, 2 are heated (we are in walking distance to the nearest heated pool)
-7 tennis courts, 2 are lighted for night games
-a variety of community activities throughout the year
Local attractions include:
Skirmish paint ball;
Jim thorpe whitewater rafting;
Camelbeach water park;
Split rock golf course and indoor waterpark;
Hickory run state park;
Big boulder/jack frost skiing;
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
26 May 2017 - 29 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£45.61|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£96.63|
Cleaning Fee: $125
Arrowhead REQUIRES the following fees:
Gate Pass: $25 (per vehicle)
Wrist Band fees $8/day, $30/week (ages 12+)
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.