Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Sea Side Reservations
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Second class condo
For an expensive holiday stay....it was a mistake. Shower was very slippery and leaked all over the bathroom floor. Kitchen was poorly equipped, not even a sharp knife or a bottle opener. One ten inch skillet and six one quart sauce pans.....Gourmet cooking? Really? It was a nice view, I won't be back. 3 towels is all you get! What a rip -off.
Very disappointed in this unit
· Construction noise (very loud) and dust from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Pool area tile being replaced)
· No napkins
· Not enough toilet paper
· Not enough paper toweling
· No wash cloth
· Blender shuts down
· Coffee pot overflows with grinds (was replaced on the 3rd day!)
· Dishwasher has stuff in it (clean?)
· No salt and pepper (empty shakers)
· No sugar
· Ice trays in this day and age?
· Need TV channel guide (what stations are, NBC, CBS, etc?
No washing machine detergent
· No dishwasher detergent (found small amount for one small wash)
· No paper plates
· No hand soap
· Bath and shower soap too small
· Clothes dryer had wet blanket still in it
· Spas were closed until today, only family spa today (Friday)
The last steaw, this morning, Saturday the 26th, the toaster did not work!
Needs lamps in living area for reading. Overhead lights only.
Only good thing -- the bed was very comfortable!
Reservations should have mentioned the noise being present at this time.
Terrible experience for our 50th anniversary.
Upon arrival, the ice cube trays were empty, dishes in the dishwasher, blanket in the dryer (still damp).
There were no napkins, one roll of paper toweling, no wash cloth and just two rolls of toilet paper. There weren't any tissues, the blender stopped working during use, the coffee pot overflowed with grinds, the salt and pepper shakers were empty, no sugar, no paper plates. Only one side of the toaster worked and on that side only one set of coils heated up. We had a bottle of wine to celebrate, only to find out the wine opener was all bent and broken.
Now, if we had known that some of the aforementioned articles were not included, we would have brought our own. We went out and purchased paper toweling and toilet paper.
The bed was very comfortable, but was supposed to be made at some time...never happened.
This is the second review. For some reason, the first never got published.