|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Our Rates include Taxes, Linens, Cleaning Fee, Private Parking, Long Distance Telephone calls, and internet connections!!!!!
Check out the floor Plan and more photos on this vacation home from links in middle of the page just below the Map.
NOW, you can make your deposit ONLINE to confirm your reservation and pay balance ONLINE. The booking Calendar Schedule and Rates posted below are in Real Time. Goto: hongkong2dc, or the owner website link just below the map in this page to reserve your dates with confidence by making an ONLINE $200.00 deposit. A confirmation and check-in instruction will be emailed in 24 hours. Pay balance Online 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Now you can sleep up to 11 as a group or family touring the Nation's Capital in this Modern 4 bedrooms, tree lined turn of the century house in The famous Brookland/ Brentwood neighborhood in Washington DC, 20018.
Metro/ Subway's Red Line Rhode Island Ave station, grocery, Pharmacy, banks and major shopping are steps away.
This is a two level home with Hardwood floor throughout. First Level open Living and Dining area. Granite Kitchen with the latest kitchen appliances. Cloths washer and dryer within the half bathroom. Second Level has the Master bedroom with bath. A common bathroom in the hall for the convenience of the other three bedroom guests.
Featured LCD TV in each bedroom, and a 47 inch LCD TV mounted above a gas fireplace with 5.1 surround sound system in the living room. Computer and Free Wifi internet connection for your home away from home convenience. Telephone in each room, USA and Canada phone calls are free.
Off-street parking free for two cars. Beautiful landscaped backyard with patio and furniture for an outdoor drink and dining
All major credit cards, personal check, bank wire, and PayPal accepted.
Deposit $200.00 at booking, balance 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Keywords: Brand New remodeled home, next to Rhode Island Ave Metro. Bank of America, Giant Food Supermarket, TJ Maxx, Radio Shack and much more are only steps away. Two free Off street private parking space.....Now you can book with confidence, ONLY $ 200.00 deposit required to confirm the booking. No risk. Balance due upon arrival........ ...... To avoid unnecessary keystrokes, we are grateful to you before making inquiry for rate and to book, please check availability by 'View Calendar' first. WE keep real time calendar for our bookings. Thank you very much for your interest in our properties. If dates are OK, please reply to inquire, we always give you the lowest rate for our units.
We operate Vacation Properties in USA and Hong Kong, China.
We focus on Oceanfront, Riverfront, Seafront, Historic Homes, and properties with Location emphasis on Shopping conveniences and Transportation ease.
Owner/Manager purchased this house in 2011
In-Town, closest to everything in the Nation's Capital. Walk to shopping and the Red line Metro system
Very low cost to rent a week in the City of Washington, DC for a four bedroom, two and a half bath house. This house has all amenities including wifi internet, computer terminal and big screen HDTV
My husband and I have rented homes from VRBO multiple times. Always, the properties were as advertised so when our group of 7 seniors began planning a trip to DC, our lodging was a no brainer, we’ll check out a property on VRBO. We rented property 361620 in good faith for 8 days, 9/27-10/5.
The property was an easy walk to the Metro and there was a grocery store, restaurants and shops nearby. And, the size of the property was as described. Imagine our surprise when we entered the home and found:
• The kitchen described as “Granite Kitchen with the latest kitchen appliances” had a rag stuffed under the refrigerator because of a leak and a microwave plopped on the countertop to the left of the stove and not above the stove as shown in the photos. There were literally 7 forks in the silverware drawer.
• Two sofas, one from the photos, were so dirty and broken down neither could be donated to charity. One had a blanket over the back and when it was removed, there was a big hole with stuffing protruding out of it.
• Dining room chairs were filthy, stained, mismatched, with a couple having a leg broken on each. A cane backed side chair had a badly torn back.
• In the downstairs bathroom the lid from the toilet tank was placed on the left side of the sink. To flush it, one was required to pull the chain inside the tank, and manually turn the water on and off to refill the tank.
• The shower pan in the upstairs bathroom in the hallway was stained. The toilet was also not in proper working order, but not as severe as the downstairs. The handle was tricky. In addition, there was another deferred maintenance problem because the toilet apparently leaked enough there was a warp on the ceiling downstairs under the bathroom.
• The master bedroom had a hole in the wall in which was placed some sort of rag, sock.
• The tub in the master bath was extremely slow draining, so much that by the end of a regular shower, the water was ankle deep.
• Linens were so aged, they were probably the originals.
• Ceiling fans in the living room and dining room had not been cleaned.
• Floors could not have been mopped prior to our arrival as walking across any floor wearing white socks resulted in the bottoms of the socks being soiled.
It was obvious cleaning and maintenance has been deferred, yet we were charged a cleaning fee. Also, not mentioned in the description is that the property is for sale, and there are tenants in the basement below.
Four couples stayed at the house for a little over a week. It was clean and very comfortable. Having a washer and dryer was great. There were plenty of towels and pretty good amenities. One chair was broken and we never could connect to Wifi (didn't know the password or it had been changed) or print anything out from the computer. A few bricks are loose on the front stairs outside (safety hazard). Neighborhood is fine - very close to restaurants and a supermarket; also the Metro station. Would definitely stay here again. Would actually give it 4.5 stars.
Two families with 4 adults and 6 children (ages 10 - 17) stayed for a week. Comfortable accommodations for all. Home was clean and well appointed. Location is very convenient. Easy walking distance to subway and grocery store. Street side bedroom a little loud at time with traffic and occasional sirens but this is to be expected in the city. Super value.
The property checks out as described: clean, spacious, and near the city center. It has the amenities necessary for a family stay over and some more, like computer, wifi, printer and so on. We only found one chair to be broken. Everything else was functional.
Getting into the parking requires special instructions. A map on property's website would be helpful.
Nice large home, walking distance to metro and grocery. Very clean and very spacious! Full kitchen, washer and dryer. Neighborhood not the greatest looking but it was very safe!
We stayed three nights at this home. The house looks exactly as pictured. We were very pleased with having off street parking, and also, having a washer and dryer. The tenants that live down stairs were friendly and very helpful with where we could find restaurants and the metro. The metro is very close and an easy walk. We were able to have dinner delivered on our first evening.
The home could use more towels anything over four people this could be an issue. We had to wash towels in order to have enough for our last evening. Communication with the person you contact once there could use improvement. If this person is not available there should be an information packet left with information on codes and location of metro and restaurants. Furniture could use some updating and fixing. Mattress in master bedroom could be replaced and headboards put in the beds. The home was clean but floors could be mopped.
This is an upcoming neighborhood but neighbors were friendly and always spoke. The hospital and fire station is located very close. There was always police presence driving the street.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Jan 2017 - 22 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights